1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NY Western Zone Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rich219, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Has Mt. Morris been chosen to host the NY Western Zone shoot this year? It isn't listed on the NYSATA website but the ATA website is showing a two day shoot scheduled there for that weekend.

2. Cray

Cray Member

Rich219: That's what I heard.
    I also heard it may go to Hamburg the next yr., and then back to Tonawada the next?????????Cray

3. jbifulco

jbifulco Member

I read Sunday in Tonawanda's newsletter that the zone shoot will be held at Mt. Morris. It also said they would try to get it back in2013 but who knows.

Joe

4. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I'm glad to hear that it is going to be at Mt. Morris this year. That makes for a nice quick drive!

5. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

Congrats to the folks at Mt Morris - every shoot they put on is run flawlessly.

Larry

6. lgunluvr

lgunluvr Member

There is no date posted on the NYSATA site for those of us in the Eastern zone either. I once resided in the Western zone, Wayne County, and felt that a trip to Buffalo was too far, glad to see it became more centalized for Rochester area shooters.

7. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Speaking of the NYSATA website, I wish the webmaster would at least center the content of the page. The left alignment of the website is terrible on my eyes.

8. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

The Western Zone shoot is scheduled for July 7th & 8th this year. All of us at the Mt.Morris Sportsmans Club are looking forward to having everyone here for the shoot and the good times that go with it.

See you in July.

9. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

WE plan on coming up to see old friends, and shoot at the premier shooting center in Central NY.

See y'all there !

Dave & Judy in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

nys western zone trap shoot results