1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NY State Shooters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by FLAKETM, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Folks, planning a vacation this fall to a lodge on the NY-PA line and closest fly-in is Buffalo. Will I have any hassle bringing my trap gun? Thanks.

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

No......

3. carguy

carguy TS Member

check trap & field for bradford gun club in bradford pa.dates...close to border and a super place to shoot...lots better then many "big name" clubs

4. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

flaketm, Where abouts are you going along the line? There are quite a few clubs between erie pa, and olean ny.

Tom R.

5. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Thanks for the help, guys. I'm going to the Bradford area, to Glendorn Lodge, which has a trap field as well as fly fishing. But, I sure might want to visit the Bradford club. Directions?

6. DNY 4

DNY 4 TS Member

BGC is located on Rt.770, between Rt.219 and Rt. 59 . Their open Wed. 4:00P and Sun.. Around 10:00A Phone 814-368-6245 Good Luck OD Better directions; turn from W. Corydon onto Songbird, follow to Niles Hollow, right turn to Rt 770 and right on 770 about a 1 1/4 club is on the left. See you there.

7. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Thanks, DNY 4.

8. tj303

tj303 Member

Some of the best steelhead fishing in the lower 48 is in the streams feeding Lake Erie between Cleveland OH and Buffalo NY. Also check out the wineries. http://www.chautauquawinetrail.org/

9. JEB

JEB Active Member

No problem bringing guns into NY State. I live in New York and fly in and out with guns all of the time. Just the usual airport BS. Tell them you have a firearm, make sure you have a lockable case and give yourself an extra 30-60 minutes. After landing, sometimes the gun is on the baggage carousel and sometimes they take it to the office. Depends upon the airport and airline.

JEB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.