1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NY Shooter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smifshot, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

Did anyone here find out what guns were used in the shooting in upper New York? I saw much of the live coverage on the sattlelite news and they all said the weopon was a "high powered" rifle, and that several guns were found at the scene.All I have seen indicate 2 handguns were used....a 9mm and a 45. The last report I saw said the shooter had a bag with lots of rounds in it. If the shooter was not yet US c itizen, wonder if someone will say where the pistols came from.........stroker

2. TFC

TFC TS Member

Its been reported that he had a permit for the guns so they were legally owned.
    He had written a letter and sent it to a local news station along with his driver license and pistil permit.
    Apparently you can get a permit with a green card.

TFC

3. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Ever wonder how those guns that went to Mexico got there? Granted not as many as first thought but was wondering how long it would take before someone mentioned this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.