1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NY City Mosque

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bob Schultz, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I am appalled at all my friends who are so opposed to the mosque near groundzero.

To show our tolerance, we should let them build it.

Then right across the street, someone should put a topless bar, called "You Mecca MeHot."

Next to that should be a gay bar, "The Turban Cowboy."

And next door to the mosque should be a pork rib restaurant, maybe " Iraq o' Ribs?"

Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance.

Problem solved.

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Bob,

Did you come up with that on your own???

PRICELESS!!!

milt

3. HDLLLIII

HDLLLIII Member

This subject really gets me. 1) Who in the world does Obama think he is weighing in on this subject. It's not his building. 2) I'm quite certain Obama's comment about a statue, or a chuch, or a mosque would be very different if David Duke and the KKK wanted to build on the site. 3) my opinion ( which I realize is worthless to everyone except me) is the owner who collected the insurance money should rebuild both towers exactly as they stood before and add 10 stories to the towers. Make the first floor of each building a memorial to those who perished during this chicken shit attack on The United Sates of America. Put a VERY LARGE eagle on top of each building 1 looking east and 1 looking west, sending a message to all. WE ARE AMERICANS and regardless of what you do we WILL come back stronger and bigger than before. I will limit my response to keep the moderator happy...Larry Lockhart

4. neofight

neofight TS Member

While they may,under rule of law here in the U.S, have the right to build this mosque, it's obvious that it simply is just not the right thing to do. Muslims have a history of building mosques in countries or cities that they have conquered and i am certain that they feel the events of 9/11 call for a mosque to be built.

It appears that a movement is underway to enlist the thousands of construction workers to boycott the mosque and not work on it. I am certain that there are an equal number of people who would work on it though. Things could get real ugly.

On a happier note, i almost shot a perfect 25 today, missed it by that much!Going Tuna fishing in the morning...life is still good!

5. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

Boycott NYC as well for their mayor allowing it to happen, I'll never spend another dime there.....

6. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

In the rear of the "Turban Cowboy" should be a tranny club called "Suspicious Package"

7. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

You really want to see Obama and his progressives freak out and shred the First Amendment? Put up a Wal-Mart there.

8. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

The Iraq O'Ribs was witty. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.