1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NW Zone shoot-Ohio

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I have looked around the house for the NW zone program being held at Blackwing Shooting Complex outside Delaware, Ohio on Sat./Sun. 5-19 & 20 but didn't find it. Can anyone post the Sunday Fees/option costs? (My son has his graduation party on Sat. so in the interest of family harmony I'm only shooting the 16's on Sun.) I know that the shoot is listed on Pre-Squad.com, so as you go through that process are the fees listed there? I'd just like to know how many ducats I need to bring with me. See you all on Sunday! Shoot well on Sat!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

2. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Event III Zone Team Singles Championship

200-16 yard targets $50.00

OSTA Lewis Class-4 classes
    60%-40% each class
    Zone Residents only No Charge

Lewis class-3 Classes
    50-30-20 on total 200 $20.00

Class Purse
    AA-A-B-C-D 60%-40% each class $10.00

3. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Jerry drop me an address and I will get you a Black Wing program book.

Rock

Jim

4. smp005

smp005 Member

It's a shame the NE Zone doesn't have their stuff together like you all in the NW Zone do!!! We have had a devil of a time even finding out what time the events start...

5. JB Logan Co. Ohio

Thanks to all who replied. I appreciate the comeback. Looked on the OSTA site but didn't check Blackwing's...DUH! Thanks again.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

Rock, thanks but I got what I needed. Hope to get down there soon.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

Scott, I appreciate your comment and this is one of the reasons that I am running for director in the NE Zone. I have always believed the success or failure of any organization is directly linked to communication. If elected I will work diligently to keep the shooters in NE Ohio in the know with everything that is happening at the OSTA and other related shoots so we can increase attendance and participation.

Look forward to seeing you at the NE Zone and as the mowing time for me slows down more time at Copley.

Roger Edgington

8. RLSS

RLSS TS Member

Roger,

Your thread reads as a cheap commercial. I am not impressed.

SMP005,

If you had a hard time finding the starting times for events of the Northeast Zone Shoot, you are not very resourceful. Programs were mailed well in advance, and even if you did not get one, I would have to assume you know a shooter who may have. Then again, the information for the start times for all four zones has been on the OSTA website for some time now.

RLSS

9. JB Logan Co. Ohio

Thanks Gary, Hope to see you Sunday.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

north western ohio zone trap program