1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NW Ohio Shooting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jcw62, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcw62

jcw62 TS Member

2. melf

melf TS Member

Ohiogal
    Take a look at Indian lake fish @ game I think $ 400 per 25 and they have

some 10 bird shoots , they are having a shoot March the 18 .They are good

nice people to shoot with .

Art

3. washandwear

washandwear Member

OhioGal

You can shoot at ATA shoots as a beginner just join. Most clubs have memberships available at sign-up and a few pay the first years membership for new members. Jaqua's is a nice place to shoot and sure they would help you get signed up. Another nice place is Williams County - Mr And Mrs Carlton J Heisler 13732 County Rd J Montpelier, OH 43543 Phone: 419-485-8101. Another place I have enjoyed is Paulding Fish & Game - 9920 U.S. 127Paulding, OH 45879.

Don't know if any of these are close to you but below is a website that will get you a list of clubs and phone numbers and call the ones close to you and find out what they have to offer.

http://www.shootata.com/content/ata_zones/state.aspx?statecode=OH

Regards

4. jcw62

jcw62 TS Member

Ohiogal didn't realize what the problem was, seems like all of the clubs have been taken over by the yuppies in Ohio.

5. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

jcw62,
    Not many yuppies where we shoot in NW Ohio like UCOA, Mt Blanchard Gun Club, Fostoria Sportsmens, Roger's Lake in Sycamore and the Carey Conservation club. Most of us are good ole' boys and some girls too Ohio gal. We shoot trap though maybe you were thinking of skeet shooters. They can be a bit like, well, skeet shooters and I'll leave it at that.
    Doug

6. Mapper

Mapper Member

Paulding, as was mentioned, is on U S 127. Defiance has a sportsmans club on 15 north of town. Van Wert has an Outdoorsmans club. Delphos used to have a fine gun club. May be a bit far, but they are friendly.

7. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Mud Run Gun Club,

They have practice and the Big 50 every Tuesday Morning. They also have open practice every Saturday morning from 9:00 until 2:00 or when everyone is done. The club phone is 330-484-1200 ask for John or Charlie.

Dennis DeVault

8. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

OhioGal- Did you get my PM? I forgot to mention that we're open every Sat. 6PM-dark starting in May.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

9. perazzi03

perazzi03 TS Member

there is a ata shoot at moulton gunclub next sunday,starts around noon. moulton is west of wapakoneta about 4 or 5 miles. route 33 to bay road turn south 1 mile on left

10. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Moulton is a nice place to shoot. Very accessable from Rt.33. This club is run by a great family crew.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

11. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Mud Run is located South of Canton, Ohio off of Route 43 before you get to Waynesburg. Take Rt 77 to Rt 30 East, exit at the Waynesburg Rt 43 exit bear to the right. Follow 43 for about 5 miles and turn right onto Willowdale Ave. Follow about a mile to Battlesburg Road and turn left follow about another mile and turn right at the Mud Run sign.

Dennis

12. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Have you heard of Lakeland Conservation Club, near Stony Ridge, Ohio?

Open to the public, but memberships are available ($30/$40 ??? for the year). Price, well members pay $3.50 for 25. If I remember correctly, non-members are $1.00 more for 25 targets.

North on I-75 to Perrysburg (Fremont Pike RT-20/23). Go east on 20/23 into Stony Ridge, about 5/6-miles from I-75. Turn left on RT-163 heading north for .6-miles, turn right at stop sign (your still on RT-163) heading east. Club is on the left side of the road in .4-miles. Great place to shoot, Tuesday/Thursday nights, and Sunday afternoons, noon-???.

I hope these directions are correct, the 70's were hard on my brain!!!!

Just kiddin', feel free to contact me at my e-mail or PM here. I'll be happy to give you some phone numbers.

Matt Nicol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shooting clubs northwest ohio

stony ridge gun club trap

trap shooting near northwest oh

trap shooting northwest ohio

willowdale sportsmans club ohio