1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NV. state shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by stonecutter, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stonecutter

stonecutter TS Member

How come the directors for NV state shoot will not send awards that were won to the shooters that won there. Amazing we were at the calif state ATA shoot and meet one of the directors he did not know what was going on with the awards I know we were out of state shooters but they should really figure out how to deal with this problem.If it wasn't for the out of state shooters they would only have about40 shooter there people spend a lot of money to go there. I know they are shooting the final state program at the zone shoot maybe some one can bring this problem to the wright people I have tried. I know it is not a lot of money but it is respect for shooters traveling to support your program.

2. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

HA Good Luck Stonecutter,Please let me Preface this reply by stating the following is MY OPINION:

If you are an out of state shooter that won an award,YOU WILL GET NO AWARDS, Nevada can not send awards to out of state shooters because according to ATA rules they did not Complete thier STATE shoot properly by cancelling the CHAMPIONSHIP Doubles and Handicap Events on Sunday. The fact that You traveled to Nevada to support The Nevada State Association and the ATA Matters not to them UNLESS You were one of the "Average Protectors" in the midst of the "board meeting" at the Shoot. That was one of the biggest SCREW JOBS I have seen. I was there and saw People shooting 2 hours after the Show was cancelled.

Mark

3. Matt Colman

Matt Colman Member

stonecutter please tell me who did not recieve an award. Any award that was not picked will be mailed if asked for, that is what has been done.

During the first part of the shoot it was decided to change the program for class championship events, singles and doubles. It was to be open awards and we changed to in state and out of state awards. All of the out of state award winners for these two events were told that the awards would be mailed to them. The awards were ordered and they arrived about a week ago and i am in the process of getting them mailed out.

The NSTA appreciates all of the out of state shooters and that was why we added the extra awards to the shoot.

AZ Outlaw, you are intitled to you opinion.

Please call with any questions or concerns.

Matt Colman
    President of the NSTA
    702-715-8904

4. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

Good for you, Matt! Two thumbs up!

Charlie

5. stonecutter

stonecutter TS Member

Iam not trying to hurt feelings just stating a opion. Only bringing up the matter for discussion letting the contestants. Know what is going on would be great drop a note in with the return check that would go a long ways in letting everyone know what's up. Sorry for rocking the cart .

6. stonecutter

stonecutter TS Member

Sorry the name is Shelby Dixon. Out .of state shooter protector of my average.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.