1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Number of ATA targets needed to shoot state shoot.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by butcher, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butcher

butcher Member

How many registerd singles and handicap targets do you have to have and by when to shoot state or grand? Does being 65 years old make any difference? I reside in Illinois (don't hold that against me).

2. Jim Lyons

Jim Lyons TS Member

Charger

You need 500 singles and 500 handicap as well as 300 doubles, if you shoot them. If you'll give me your address, I can get you a program.
    Thanks for the interest in our state shoot.

Jim Lyons-Central Zone Director

3. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Charger, I would ask your question again, more carefully. In my State, you can join the ATA on the day of the State Shoot and participate with zero targets registered. However, you will shoot in penalty class, because no one knows how good you are. So you will be assigned to A class in singles and doubles and shoot handicap from the 25 yard line. The good new is you will be allowed to shoot.

4. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

vgc, Please send me a program.
    Thanks
    scott

5. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Same here in NY. You can register the day of the shoot and shoot targets. Here you need 1000 singles
    1000 Handicap and 500 doubles to be out of penalty. I shot Penalty B for singles and doubles last year and from the Penalty 23 in Handicaps. I'll be classified this year in all with any luck.

Martin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.