1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

nucleur war

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by kolared person, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolared person

kolared person TS Member

Biblical proficies estimate the possible end of civilization in 2011 or 2012. IN A time of emergency can the PRESIDENT launch a nuke without anyone else"s permission or authority? What is the procedure?

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Kolared,I think the President has the sole power after 9-11.
    Patriot Act.They slipped this over our head. Let us hope we never have a nuclear
    War.

Bo

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Bible Code says a comet hits us in 2013.

Aztec Calendar ends at 2012.

Don't buy too much shot.

HM

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

HM,

The shot will protect you from the radiation. HMB

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Push one button and all the race issues will be put to rest. We all will be Black,And CRISP! Jeff

6. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

The Presidential command authority would require someone to carry out the order. I don't believe the President could just "push the button". There are probably many safeguards built in to keep one person, even the President, from starting a nuclear war.

Each nuclear missile silo has to be launched by two people. Nuclear submarines also have a multi-crew command structure, so one person can't launch a missile.

A clear act of war would be required and verified, before he could pull the nuclear trigger. Dr. Strangelove was/is a fantasy.

Dennis

7. Wahoo

Wahoo TS Member

As Tom Lehrer sang in his song"...We will all fry together when we fry.....". What is worrisome is that if you paraphrase Otto Von Bismarck's quote about the impending start of WW 1, "It will start over some damnfool thing in the Balkans"
    by inserting "Mideast" in place of "Balkans", you have the same situation today.

8. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

The President has "Nuclar Release Authority". He does not have a button. That is left to the military. Jake

9. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

For those who may or may not believe, Google NIBIRU. Planet X

2012 it's supposed to pass between earth and the sun to end the world as we know it. Pole axes changes and %70 of the worlds population parish. I for one don't know one way or the other, I do know there is nothing I can do about it, if it happens. We will see.....

JMHO... Jerbear

10. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Oh puleeeez. We all know that the Pres elect can replenish the oceans as they are depleted. So what can't he do?

And just on the off chance he can't handle everything, Don't worry. Be happy.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

11. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

I went to high school with a man who built a very nice small business. Let's call him "Fats," because that was his nickname. Some years ago, there was supposed to be a spaceship with "god" in it hiding behind one of the comets (Hale Bopp, can't remember?). In anticipation of being taken up to "heaven" in the spaceship, Fats sold his house, business, and all other belongings. He stood out in a field with other believers waiting for the end of the world. When it didn't happen, he had to go and beg to buy back his house and business. A few years later he died, destitute and insane.

If you believe in Nibiru, sell me your trap guns for $1.00 each. You have no need for trap shooting, or shotguns, or ammo.

Danny

12. nobody

nobody TS Member

I'll pay $1.50 each!

13. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

That was good Danny. LMAO

14. chuckles

chuckles Member

It was all explained to me by Alien Abductors about 3 years ago...

Not to worry, Intergalactic entrepeneurs have a grand design for us here on Earth, in fact our Senate and Congress have already been taken over by them and now they are working on a Presidential Administration....

Did you think the SubPrime Fiasco and Financial Meltdown were by accident...???

All will be revealed in good time....

regards

15. capvan

capvan Active Member

Seriously, if that's possible here, can a nuke sub launch on it's own? Or does it need some sort of "remote control" from a higher authority. I know all about launch authorization and all the failsafes, my question is can a boomer actually launch without anyone else doing anything?

And I'll pay $5 each for those guns. Beat that!

16. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Capvan, Yes they could. It would take a bit of a crew conspiracy, But they could do it.

BTW it's spelled Nuclear

And I'll go maybe $5.50 on the guns.

Jim

17. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Didn't GW teach y'all anything??....Its pronounced Nucular

18. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

cubancigar2000,

It's actually a mostly true story, that's the funny (and sad) part.

Danny

19. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Jerry "Fats" McLamb, Coats, NC. Read and weep.

Danny

20. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

I'm not worried about submarines launching nukes on their own. . . I watched CRIMISON TIDE a couple times and now I know that all the "kinks" have been worked out in the launch code protocol. . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.