1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NTK Value of Shutze Double Bbl Shtgn

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Want to know value of Shutze Double Bbl shot gun, made in Germany before WWll
    and brought home by soldier, it is in very, very good condition 16ga approx 28 Inch Bbls, also has pins that stick up on reciever to show hammers are cocked.

It is not in Blue Book of guns looked today at several issues, there are Shutzen shown but they are engraved, this 16 ga is not engraved it is hammerless with double triggers.

It will take a special collector to know value, the name MERKLE is on the reciever but none are similiar to this gun.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. reb87

reb87 TS Member

Gary,
    If you email me some pics I may be able to help. When you take pics use the "macro" setting(icon looks like a flower) and that will help you take close up pics. Thanks, Ross
    ross@berck.org

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Ok I will do that when i see the gun again.I know this is a valuable Double Bbl gun.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.