1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NSCA classification question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gmangh15, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Gmangh15

Gmangh15 Member

I shot in a fathers day shoot and won the e class main and got 4 punches. That's enough to move up to d class and I look on the nsca website every now and again and it still says im in e class. The only reason im askin is another guy I shot with at elm fork was in the same class as I was and he won the other main and got enough punches to move up in class and he is already classified as a d class shooter. so I was told they will update it themselves but do I need to contact someone or just let it be and at the next tournament I shoot at just tell them I am in the d class or what?

Thanks

Garrett

2. cf4952

cf4952 Member

Sometimes it takes awhile. If you go to another shoot, just tell them you're in D.
    Good luck

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

have you tried asking on a NSCA site???

We trapshooters tend to have enough problems figuring out our own rules lol

4. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Does the shoot show up in your shoot history for 2013? After "Show Member's Data," "Click here to view the Member History." If the shoot doesn't show up there under 2013, it's not recorded yet.

Danny

5. Gmangh15

Gmangh15 Member

its not in my history as of today.

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter what NSCA records show. You are responsible for knowing your current class and ensuring that you register correctly at all shoots.

7. Gmangh15

Gmangh15 Member

claybrdr that's what I thought. so ill just let em know that at the next shoot.
    Thanks