1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA was created to protect all

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by HANGFIRE, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HANGFIRE

HANGFIRE Member

NRA Created To Protect Free Slaves :: Clash Daily

2. 548

548 Guest

And they sell a hell of a lot of guns for the manufactures by promulgating fear and paranoia.

3. HANGFIRE

HANGFIRE Member

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Uk46HZzuG48?feature=player_embedded"

See if this works

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

548, Is it anything like the fear your boy Barry is spewing telling everyone the sky is falling??

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

So did Bill and Poopsie Clinton.

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

I thought the NRA was creayed right after the Civil War to better marksmanship. Jeff

7. beeper

beeper Member

548......you are sooooo right!

the beeper

8. 548

548 Guest

i'm not anti gun at all. I just think it's funny that you people send your thirty dollars a year, or worse yet send a one time lifetime member payment for x amount, and you think the NRA works for you.

The NRA is funded by the gun manufacturers period. the pittance this organization gets from memberships doesn't even pay their yearly postage.

What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you're ok with those facts.

9. 548

548 Guest

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7cWv0qmIhjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. 870

870 Well-Known Member

548:

Which of the various NRA organizations is funded to such an extent by manufactures?

11. 548

548 Guest

Rick, remember this 1995 quote?

“…the semiauto-auto ban gives jack-booted government thugs more power to take away our constitutional rights, break in our doors, seize our guns, destroy our property, and even injure or kill us.”

12. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

548 does Ruby Ridge or Waco come to mind as to why he made those statements?

13. 548

548 Guest

I don't know what law enforcement has to do with this; are you deflecting again?

You stated that the NRA does not incite fear. I then provided you with a 1995 quote from the head of the NRA that says the government will kick in your door, take your guns, and hurt or kill you. Thats a pretty clear contradiction to your assertion that the NRA doesn't incite fear. So much so, in fact, that the NRA realized they went too far with the comment and issued a nationwide apology.

14. 548

548 Guest

Ruby Ridge and Waco? First of all, it is well documented that Koresch burned the compound down, not the government. And the Ruby Ridge incident was brought on by a criminal investigation of criminal acts and the subsequent events were a result of said criminals failing to follow lawful orders.

What the NRA is telling law abiding gun owners is that they need to fear the government will kick in their door and kill them for no reason other than being a gun owner. Certainly between the two of you you can muster the intelligence to see the difference.

15. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

548 wrote above, "And the Ruby Ridge incident was brought on by a criminal investigation of criminal acts and the subsequent events were a result of said criminals failing to follow lawful orders."

Sure.

"Before the negotiators arrived at the cabin, FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi, from a position over 200 yards north and above the Weaver cabin, shot and wounded Randy Weaver in the back with the bullet exiting his right armpit, while he was lifting the latch on the shed to visit the body of his dead son. (The sniper testified at the later trial that he had put his crosshairs on Weaver's spine, but Weaver moved at the last second.) Then, as Weaver, his 16-year-old daughter Sara, and Harris ran back toward the house, Horiuchi fired a second bullet, blowing off half of Vicki Weaver's face and killing her...."

At the trial that followed, Weaver was ultimately acquitted of all charges except missing his original court date and violating his bail conditions....

Both the internal 1994 Ruby Ridge Task Force Report and the public 1995 Senate subcommittee report on Ruby Ridge criticized the rules of engagement as unconstitutional....

The surviving members of the Weaver family filed a wrongful death suit. To avoid trial and a possibly higher settlement, the federal government awarded Randy Weaver a $100,000 settlement and his three daughters $1 million each in August 1995...."

16. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Boy oh Boy, has 548 and beeper been drinking the "kool-aid"!!!!

must be Puffington Post readers!!!

17. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

548 appears to be another Liberal Troll:
    shot410ga_2008_030325.jpg

18. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Rick: Now, over 5,000,000 members strong. If it weren't for the NRA our guns would have been gone or at least severely restricted after the 1968 Gun Laws were passed. Would there have been a Heller case and the Supreme Court ruling that the individual has 2nd Amendment rights? I, along with my wife, will be NRA members for the rest of our lives. We need more who put their money where their mouths are and not ride on the coat tails of the members. I've never regretted joining in 1969. BT100dc

19. beeper

beeper Member

Rick..... you qualify the garbage that spews out of the mouth of the Lunatic Wayne LaPierre as "statements" ?????

beeper

20. 548

548 Guest

MTA Tom, I didn't say nor did I suggest that what happened on Ruby Ridge was correct or just. In fact I believe the Ruby Ridge siege was a great failure in the history of the american justice system.

But what I was suggesting is that the feds found their way to Weaver's door step in the course of a lawful investigation. This can not be compared to LaPierres statement I quoted above which suggests the government will kick down your door and kill you for no other reason aside from being a gun owner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.