1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA upgrade

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by TALLEND, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

I just upgraded from "NRA Patriot",to "NRA Benefactor"-----and a donation to the NRA-PVF,---and a donation to the NRA-ILA--------

HOW ABOUT YOU??????

Tom

2. STOS

STOS Member

I just upgraded from Endowment to Patron!

3. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Currently a Patron member. I will not upgrade my membership again. NRA must be loaded with money to be able to send me 50+ mailings (not counting magazines) a year in solicitations.

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

I'm in the payment plan for Patron right now. My husband seems to agree with DoubleAuto on their mailings, but if they didn't make money from the mailings, they wouldn't mail them anymore. My husband says the NRA doesn't do anything with the money, but I point out all the time and money spend on lawsuits in towns all across America. I for one am proud to support the NRA and in turn, the 2nd Amendment.

5. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

DblAuto
    Turn your card over-----call them--tell them to stop the mailings to you---they will stop--no problem.........
    MOST of the mailings are to inform the membership of upcoming gun rights problems ----------and YES,they ask you to help(donate)them fight for the rights of you,and your fellow gun owners......

I for one(of many)that will contribute money to help the NRA fight for "YOUR gun rights"as well as mine......

I really didnt expect a gold watch for upgrading-----I will show my friends(with pride)my new Benefactor ID card----and will continue to contribute to the NRA PVF

Tom--in a pro gun state

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.