1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA Training Stuff Needed

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Auctioneer, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I just got back from my old summer camp that I went to as a kid. I'm happy to say they are still shooting rifles and have added shotguns.

The shotgun course is crude but the kids are happy. They have two ground target throwers that have the spring backed off so the targets are going maybe 25 yards. They are using a youth H+R 28 ga and are thinking of adding a 410 ga. Kids are from 8 to 15 in age.

Years ago I saw NRA posters that had shotgun shells that were broken down to let the kids or students see what a shotgun shell is made of. I would also like one for rifle shells. I did look at the NRA store but there were none listed. Does any one have an idea where I can get them? I wish to send them to the camp for the kids.

2. det131

det131 Member

Auctioneer:

They are available through the NRA instructors website. If you know one (any disicipline) he can order them for you.

Failing that shoot me a PM with contact information and we'll make arrangements

Jim
    DET131

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

det131 Thanks and I will be in touch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.