1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA TC's or Instructors in this group?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BarryA, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarryA

BarryA Member

Expanding our trapshooting "hobby" through NRA Shotgun Instruction is a commendable effort. I'd appreciate knowing if there are NRA Training Counselors or Instructors that are a part of this forum. I'm always interested
    in hearing of shotgun/trap training techniques and success stories.

Barry
    NRA Master Training Counselor

2. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Hi Barry,

I'm an NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer, and an ATA/NRA Certified Trap Coach.

Tom Stewart

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Barry

I have numerous NRA Instructor creds, Intl' Rifle, Intl' Shotgun and Level II Shotgun creds.

I also have a notebook full of creds to train Armed Professionals and Citizens, but that is another topic for another time. The kids and Clays are the passion.

In 50 years, this has transformed from a hobby to an obsession to a profession. LOL

4. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

NRA pistol instructor rick

5. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Mater Firearms Instructor U of I, (police handgun, rifle, shotgun.) NRA Pistol and NRA/CMP Level 1 Shotgun Coach. And still very much a student! LOL RLG

6. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

I am also an NRA Instructor for Shotgun, Rifle, Pistol, RSO (Range Safety Officer), and Refuse to be a Victim Instructor. I also hold a Level II Shotgun Coach from NRA/USAS/CMP and will be receiving the status of ATA Coach as well.

Trapgeek
    Leslie York

7. BrooklynPrep69

BrooklynPrep69 TS Member

Many NRA Certifications including Shotgun. I also received the ATA HOF certification.

Steve Marengo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.