1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA Survey

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

I agree 100% Larry Evans

2. The Stive

The Stive Member

Me too. John

3. cnsane

cnsane Member

Gun violence is caused by drugs, as you'd try to dupe us into believing. Nice spin on trying to swap demonizing one class of people by substituting another class that you believe Society finds more loathsome than gun owners. If drugs were made illegal by the Harrison Act in 1914, then perhaps you could explain to us how the lawlessness of the Wild West was caused by Injuns. Or maybe the Civil War, which was the most documented occurance of gun violence in America, was somehow caused by Blacks. But I do enjoy your logic on shooting sports and blood baths.

4. cnsane

cnsane Member

It's good that I offended you BACK. Trying to portray me as a drug abuser falls right in line with your demonizing groups you believe Society finds loathsome enough to make it a popular bandwagon. Those views and your political correctness $h!+ only shows that you are part of the problem. Rationalize your incorrect opinions all you want to give yourself more moral self-esteem similar to what you did on your 'think religion' thread. Your rhetoric just doesn't capture the minds of people who can think for themselves as opposed to your group-speak thoughts on the current state of Society being portrayed by the ever honest local FBI office (you know, the people that contrived the Drug War after the Govt's attempts at Prohibition turned the thinking American public against their lies). And I prefer to have my head up my ass as opposed to perhaps having your chosen role model's arm up yours, working your mouth and brain like the politically correct little sock puppet you come across as being. In closing; The Civil War was as much about the Rights of individuals as was the 21st Amendment. And both examples led to a huge amount of gun violence in America. It's kind of a given that sock puppets, not having eyes, can't see the connection. I once saw an Internet video of a woman using a guy as a sock puppet- so if you want to portray me as a butt-headed drug abuser because I disagree with your opinion, can I infer to others that it was you in the video because you disagree with mine.