1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA life membership$$$$$

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rooferbob, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Wow I just purchased life memberships for both of my grandchildren. Damn I had no idea it was up to $1,000.00 for a life membership.
    Rooferbob

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Rooferbob,

You just took a step to provide your grandchildern the continuance of their rights. Priceless.

3. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

This was valid a few days ago:

NRA life membership $300 (normally $1000)
    The NRA is offering life memberships for $300 (normally $1000). You'll need the membership information from a current NRA life+ member.

Call 855 NRA-2013 with your sponsors membership number and ask for the $300 Friends and Family Member life offer. Use your credit card.

They normally doe this at least once a year.

Tim

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Yes, I saw that they are now $1000. But, Im going to call them today. I bought my kids Life Memberships along time ago, and they were $250 for Jrs.

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I called 1-888-678-7894 to sign up my 4 yr. old grandson for a Life Membership. Done. Wasn't on the phone for 5 min.

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I was on hold for over a hour today, I'll try again Monday.

Not complaining though, glad they are very busy.

The NRA carries a lot more weight than what the liberal media will have you believe. More Americans also side with the NRA than what the news let's on.

7. nut

nut Member

Just called in my life membership only took three minutes. 1 888 678 7894
    no sponsor needed

8. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Got myself a $300 life membership for my 51st birthday.This is a great deal.When I was young I didn't have the money for one.When I felt confortable buying one it was $750.Thanks for the info rooferbob.

Darr

9. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

I just signed up my 5 year old son. He can add that to the Lifetime Texas Hunting license I got him 3 years ago. Gotta watch out for inflation.

10. Herb in Oregon

Herb in Oregon TS Member

Keep up the good work. This is going to be the most important gun battle of our lives. We've got to hold them here. There's no recovering from losing our position here- we can't give them an inch! The NRA new slogan- Stand and Fight! I'm giving up trapshooting for the winter to recruit as many members as I can find to the NRA. I'm drafting myself this time. I't's time to go to war again - we're not going to lose THIS ONE because of the media!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.