1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA Life Members

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by kenf, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenf

kenf Active Member

Are there any life members out there who could help me out with the $300 life membership promotion the NRA has going on now?

Thanks

Ken

2. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

Help in what way?

3. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

I hate to tell you all this but I got my Life Membership to NRA for $150.00.

4. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

Go to the NRA website and find your regional rep's ph. #. Call him. Our rep is very helpful on a lot os subjects.

Old Texas Marine
    NRA Endowment Member

5. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Ken,

PM me your phone number and I will give you some pointers. Bryan

6. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

Leadvail, I got it when I was born. Glad my parents thought to do so.

7. Inspector 12

Inspector 12 TS Member

Anybody else upgrade from Life to Endowment during the recent offer? Decided to go ahead and take the plunge.

8. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

Bikrprchr,

I upgraded to Endowment in '96.

The next four years will prove the NRA vital to the retention of our liberties.

HBT

9. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

I upgraded to Endowment about 20 years ago on one of these. They've been after me ever since to upgrade to Benefactor or Patron. Can't afford it now on fixed income and with upcoming Obama tax "reductions" (read that as hike).

10. STOS

STOS Member

I went from life to endowment and now checking into patron.I think as a gun owner the NRA is our only hope in fighting the demos.

11. 682LINY

682LINY Member

I am planing to become a life member in both the NRA and ATA with this years tax refund as it will most likely be the last one I will ever see

12. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Dixie...I have been a yearly member off and on for over 35 years,,,,the current thing is making me up the anti

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I been a lifer for many years and still get my renewal notices just like clock work ... I have called them, wrote letters, E Mailed them more times than I care to remember and they still can't get it right ... I give up, but when they quit wasting money on pastage I will reconsider my annual donations but until then I will put up with them and trash the mail as I get it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

When Obama got elected I upgraded from Paton to Benefactor.

15. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

I've been an off and on member (mostly on) for 30 years but would jump at a $300.00 life membership now if anyone can pin it down.

Eddie Quire

16. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

"I been a lifer for many years and still get my renewal notices just like clock work ... I have called them, wrote letters, E Mailed them more times than I care to remember and they still can't get it right ... I give up, but when they quit wasting money on pastage I will reconsider my annual donations but until then I will put up with them and trash the mail as I get it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

As an NRA Lifer for a couple years and a member for over 20 years I to have received the garbage mail. . .

The final straw was a credit card company trying to get my at time 12 year old to sign up for a credit card for the NRA. Of course I understand that this is third party garbage, but I call the NRA and ask them about this situation. . .

I get some ASSHOLE on the phone who tells me that my membership is expired and that he can't help me. I tell him that my membership is NOT expired and that I renewed at the GRAND in Ohio and that furthermore I don't give a flying F^Ck if I am a member or not when it comes to dealing with my minor child and credit card solicitations bearing the NRA name. . .

Well that jerk wouldn't budge. So I wrote the BBB and within two weeks I received a letter from some assistant whatever apoligizing and stating that I and my family members were being moved to the minimal mailing list. . .

For the past almost 3 years I have received probably 5 things in the mail from the NRA. . . That is it! I still donate monthly and believe in the cause but logisticaly it is meseed up!

If you can't get off the crap mailing list by contacting the NRA directly, then write the BBB and complain; you will be taken care of that way. Sad, but that is the only way I have found to work. . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.