1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA Life $300 extended past April 16th to May 2nd

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by magnumshot, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magnumshot

magnumshot Active Member

Upgraded mine to life membership today. You don't have to be a previous member or have a sponsor to join.

2. BuddyTrapChamp

BuddyTrapChamp Member

i cant find that

3. magnumshot

magnumshot Active Member

I did mine on a link through "Cheaper Than Dirt"

Looks like they just extended it to 05/02/2013

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=cheaperthandirttv

4. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

I did mine over the phone last week.

5. magnumshot

magnumshot Active Member

It's a sad state of affairs when gun enthusiasts have to fight at every turn to keep our sport alive. We generate so much money for conservation in this country, and get absolutely no respect for it except from each other.

We need to get as many young people into our sport if it is to survive. Take a kid shooting. I grew up with five brothers and was the only gun enthusiast. I started shooting every weekend with a cop that lived down the street from me at the age of 10 till the age of 15. He taught me to reload my first handgun, a Contender in 222. I started hunting with a neighbor and his kid at 12. I started trapshooting with my cousin from another state who set me up with a 600JR. Times were different, things were a little easier then, and a lot cheaper. IMO the only way to keep our sports alive is by helping new generations of shooters get into them.

6. redfin

redfin TS Member

my neice just bought her first handgun,so i wrote her a check for 300,and told her to go to cheaper than dirt,new life member. joseph

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.