1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA Convention

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by CharlieAMA, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

The 2013 NRA Convention is May 2-5 in Houston. I am thinking about going. I have never been to one before. Have any of you all been before, and was it worth going to? Thanks, Charlie

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Yes go

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Yes it is worth going. I went to the one in Louisville a few years ago. Couldn't believe how big it was. It sort of reminded me of going to the Grand for the first time. The Grand isn't just another trapshoot, and the NRA convention isn't just another gun show. Gotta see it to believe it.

4. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Went to Louisville, it was a great three days. My wife loved the entire event too and that just iced the cake for me. We shook hands with Oliver North, Glen Beck and Marcus Luttrell. Took part in several lectures and the leadership forum was great with all the well known guests. We stayed within walking distance, while that cost more, it was well worth it. It is coming to our state in 2014, we are planning four days for this one, likely even volunteering for some of it.

5. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

You can catch part of the zone shoot in Waco.JBB

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jimmy- If I can go, I'm going to fly down Thursday, and fly back Sunday, but thanks for the offer. Best to Lina. Regards, Chas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.