Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NRA commerative shells at Sparta

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  rodbuster 
#1 ·
I received an e-mail from NSSF or one of those groups that said that anyone that renews or joins the NRA you would receive two boxes of Winchester commerative marked shells. I don't shoot ATA any more so I gave my membership card to my buddy to renew my membership and he picked them up for me. What a diasppointment! I collect this sort of thing and the box was hardly marked, probably a quarter size emblem and each shell marked "Grand American 2008 NRA" and that's it. My friend who is a life member had to pay $5.50 each. I e-mailed the NRA about not letting anyone know and how they treatd my life member friend but haven't received an answer yet. If it hadn't been for the organizations e-mail I would never have known about the offer. FYI!

#3 ·
I just got back from the Grand last night. Yes it was $35.00 to renew my membership, instead of $25.00 like last year. They did give me two boxes of Winchester AA light target loads. I asked the gentleman behind the counter why it wasn't $25.00 to renew like last year, and he said something about shell prices being higher. I thought it was kind of strange seeing that Walmart was selling the same shell for $4.50 or $5.00 a box just a week or two ago. Last year we were given Fiochi's, not Winchesters, but I Don't know if the price differance between the two would have been that large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.