1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA/ATA Trap Coach School-Buffalo Gun Club, MN.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GunDr, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Wally, Mark, Sally...and Jim McDiffett

Thanks for the wonderful hospitality this past weekend. I've been instructing shooters (mostly new shooters) for over 20yrs. The class opened my eyes more to the responsiblities of a COACH, and not just an instructor. I hope this summer I can put it to good use with our new youth shooting program.

See you guys the end of May.

Thanks again,

Doug Braker

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Doug,

Thanks for the kind words. It was indeed a pleasure to meet you. Any questions please feel free to contact us!

Mark and Sally Stevens
    ATA Level II coach's
    Buffalo Gun Club
    Buffalo, MN.

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Jim,

You did a marvelous job, yet again, with your coaching style and techniques. It was indeed a pleasure to welcome you to our club, and also, sorry to see you leave. We now have 20 more coach's in Minnesota with the will to go out and teach our residents of this great state how to shoot guns in a safe and efficient manner.

You are always welcome at the "Best little gun club in America". We were honored to have you sir. May your winds be light, the sun be bright and the geese be low!

On behalf of the Board of Directors of Buffalo gun club, THANK YOU!

Mark Stevens aka: Primedust "Coach"
    Sally Stevens aka: CalamitySJ or "Madam Secretary"

OK, You can talk to me about level III.
    Primedust.

4. trapcoach

trapcoach TS Member

To all my old and new friends that I met and re-met,
    I feel honored to have spent the weekend with you all and I say thank you each. Once again I leave the Buffalo Gun Club with the wish that it was my home club. You folks have everything going the right direction! Please keep it up! Who knows, maybe I will be a member someday! Again, it was my pleasure to be there with you and thank you for all your wonderful hospitality! Jim McDiffett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
buffalo gun club sally stevens
mark and sally stevens
mark and sally stevens coaching

mark and sally stevens trap

mark stevens buffalo mn
sally and mark stevens
sally mark stevens shooting instructors