1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA/ATA Coaching Classes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by reddeath, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

Looking to attend NAR/ATA coaching classes as required but the AIM program. Where might I find one in PA.

Thanks,
    Craig

2. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

They're listed at the ATA site above, but none close to you are currently scheduled.

3. det131

det131 Member

Craig:

I have also been trying to find one close enough to SE PA to be able to go. If there are any program instructors that read this I will make our club, Bucks County Fish & Game, available at their conveinence.

Eight fields, Heated/Air Conditioned club house, room for 100 students, would make whatever Audio/Visual equipment needed available, and could probably work out some kind of room rate deal with a local motel or two.

Jim

Bucks County Fish & Game

1745 Turk Rd.

Doylestown, PA 18901

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Contact Allen Chubb. He is local, and likely has the juice to get a NCDS trainer up there.

Nice fellow, to boot. :^)

5. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

Ok we now have a location and a contact, although no info on how to contact Mr. Chubb.

Would anyone be interested in attending if we were some how able to pull this together?

Thanks,
    Craig

6. roger8918

roger8918 Member

We are in Southern York County and planning to have on in the fall or early next year. Send me you contact information and I'll keep you in the loop.

-- <br>
    Roger Beardsley<br>
    Head Coach, Mason-Dixon Clay Busters<br>
    717-235-0743<br>
    coach@masondixonclaybusters.com<br>
    www.masondixonclaybusters.com<br>

7. krieghoff200

krieghoff200 TS Member

Craig & Roger....The AIM Team has a program in the works to be able to take the course online to make things easier for people who need the certification... In a recent conference call between the various AIM Zone Coordinators we were told that it should be available soon.... Your State AIM Director will be notified when this is available....I know this will help

Steve White....Eastern Zone AIM Coordinator

8. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

For those who cannot do a search, try the above link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.