1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA at the Grand ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deercreek, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Is the NRA at the Grand this year? Are they taking renewals for the discounted rate of 25.00 and still giving away shells? Thanks

2. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

No Win. AA's this year? Do the Estates have any special markings on them like the AA's have had each year ? Thanks Bryan

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I would have to guess that is because everyone can bring their own shells, new or reloads, and are not a "captive audience" so to speak. How many would they make? Who would be the retailer? Much easier if all shells have to come through the shell house as in the past. Makes perfect sense to me. John

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

John (bcnu),

I have no doubt that you will be getting your wish in the near future if the ATA can get an Illinois retailers license, state tax ID number, and FFL without having a business license in the State of Illinois ... The ATA leases the WSC for the Grand American so that makes them a renter and not a business owner of an established business within the state and they are probably not eligible for an Illinois Retailers License ... The laws may of changed to some degree but when I was set up in business in the State of Illinois I had to have a place that I used as a business address and many other things to be an established business in Illinois ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

I am sure the shell house sold lots of ammo but every time I was at WalMart getting ice etc people where pushing out carts with flats of shells. WalMart was a good 10 bucks I think a flat cheaper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.