1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA alert, Fienstein's bill being heard today.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Catpower, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I've been contacting all of mine for quite some time now and they are all against any gun control, and our sheriff has also sent a letter to obozo telling him when he can stick any new laws

2. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

Mine is Durbin. It doesn't do any good because he is a Obama a@@ kisser. He won't even answer my letters As most can tell you if you don't agree with him. So much for "WE THE PEOPLE". In this state it is "WE THE CHICAGO".

Dave

3. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

I'm in NJ as you can tell from my call letters. I'm not bothering as I know how they are voting. It's a helpless sort of feeling living in this state. The fat man in the Governor's office just signed on to Obama Care. Christie is a RINOin more ways than one. His last big quote was that he agreed with Cuomo 98% of the time.

Us N.Easters are counting on you real Americans out there to save us. Can't wait to retire and get out of this State.

4. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

DOA......that much is clear by lunch.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    And watch the RINOs nominate Christie in 2016 and then get miffed when he loses.

6. drgondog

drgondog Member

Christie will not get nominated. He blew all possibility with the butt kissing, leg humping display with Obama after Sandy - which did as much to undermine Romney as any single event...

Conservatives wouldn't vote for him, Evangelicals won't vote for him, Tea Party won't vote for him..

7. 548

548 Guest

I'm not so sure drgondog, Christy enjoys an approval rating in the high seventy percent area while being a Republican Governor in a primarily democrat state. Perhaps it is his ability to work with the opposition instead of against it that will continue to work in his favor. And maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

8. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Christie cannot win the south for the very reason 548 mentioned. THE END.......

9. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

I sent my congressman Marlin Stutzman, 3rd. district Indiana, a letter that I oppose any further gun legislation. I sent my letter through Stutzmans web site. These are three paragraphs from a letter I received back from Marlin. He will get my vote again.

Wayne

wayneo_2008_0303241.jpg

10. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Gov. Christie has the "world view" of New Jersey. Have you guys been to Hoboken?
    Pulezzee.....there is no way that lefty manatee will win any Red States....he really needs to switch party and join the urban, entitled, deluded narcissists who view him as a brethren....

I look forward to the ouster of Democratic senators from Red States who voted for gun control during mid-term elections. If we win the Senate and the House the LEFT WING CULTURAL AGENDA is dead on arrival.

11. drgondog

drgondog Member

Christie has zero chance in Red States unless Hilary is running - even then most conservatives will be taking Hemlock after voting for him against her - and hope either or both share the cup..

12. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Christie has proved to be a RINO. He super butt kissed Obama and NO conservative will support his nomination now. I think he is politicking for an ODUMBO cabinet slot! At least he acts like it!

13. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

If the R's nominate,,,,,I predict a 3rd party run like we had with Perot,,,,,heck Hillary may even put Krispie Kreme on the thicket with her.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.