1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NRA....100,000 new members in 18 days...........

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by likes-to-shoot, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

NRA reports 100,000 new members in the last 18 days...Way to go!!!!! Lets go for another 100,000 in the next 18.

I worry most about those cheap shot bastards going the exucitive order route instead of through Congress.

2. scoutmaster

scoutmaster Member

Is that all!!! More Magpul "P" mags have been SOLD in 18 days.

SM

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

We need 10 times that amount or more to join. All the hunters in this country should be stepping up to the pump.

4. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

If every gun owner joined we would be 80 million strong. A lot of use took an oath to "Protect our country from all threats foreign and domestic so help me God". I believe our constitution should be respected and protected. These political corrupted pukes are going to be in for a rude awakening. Obama should go out to the Vietnam War Memorial, and many others, and try to understand what human sacrifice has been spent to protect our FREEDOM. The names are real people that gave all to their country for us. This is not to be pissed on by some political agenda from a bunch of corrupt feebs.

5. JLYON

JLYON Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

GET EVERY ONE YOU KNOW TO JOIN ONLY 25.00 @ MY WEB SITE www.ctcarrypermit.com

6. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Good job gang!

Lets go for 100,000 more!

7. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

Be interesting to see if all the new money is used for new cars and office furniture or actually doing something constructive.

8. plaw

plaw Active Member

semperfi909, the nra may not do everything right but they are the only insurance policy against those that want to take our rights away. I just pushed my membership the the next level. I do hope they use the money the right way. T>W> usmc 64-68

9. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

The NRA is one of the top 10 most powerful and respected lobbies in DC. In the past when they speak most politicians listen. This trip though, I don't know what to say. IMHO we are going to get something out of this last tragic happening unless we all join and show numbers. Please remember that and take it from someone that was in politics for 20 years, numbers speak and get the attention of your elected officials. Ask the re-elected politicans that voted in favor of the 1994 "Assault Weapons" ban. Those that were left are few and far between. Now what concerns me is what the Kenyan village idiot in the White House will attempt to do through "Executive Order" and how upheld his actions will be.

10. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Just know that money goes to training and gun ranges,and there is nothing wrong with that.If you want to donate to the legal fight then donate to NRA-ILA.

Darr

11. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

How about an additional 150,000 in 5 days?

We need someone to spin these numbers like Carney and Jughead do. ;-)

12. beeper

beeper Member

Of course if the NRA says so it must be true!

the beeper

13. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Beeper,

Do you even own a gun?

14. beeper

beeper Member

Probably way more than the average TS.com'r

the Beeper

15. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Since you dont believe that they will take them Beeper..why don't you give us a rundown of your safes inventory...somehow I don't think it will be anything but fiction

16. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Beeper:
    shot410ga_2008_030322.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.