1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Now's the time to get stock work done!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by stockmaker57, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stockmaker57

stockmaker57 Member

Winter is here and shooting is slowing down a bit so it's a good time to get your stock worked on and get ready for the spring. Maybe you’re due for a new recoil pad, or the checkering is getting worn down, maybe that gun just doesn’t fit you just right and it’s time to be fitted for a new custom stock. What ever your needs, we can take care of them at elite custom gunstocks. Visit my updated web site at www.elitecustomgunstocks.com and take a look at my work and read some of the comments from my customers. Ilook forward to hearing from you. Al Braner

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

3. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

You forgot the http:// part

4. stockmaker57

stockmaker57 Member

Thanks Gary for fixing my web page address.

5. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

Fricking MIA is JUST an AMAZING computer person. Must have teenagers who help !
    If I buy some NEW electronics GIZZMO.....and run into problems........I'll ask MIA or a youngster ( 10 or so year old) !!

6. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Naw, MIA is not ten years old, he's actually more like 83! Their are rocks younger then this guy. He can barely walk much less shoot. He only leaves the frozen tundra of Wisconsin to attend trap shoots in Minnesota. This of course proves he is at least intelligent.

MIA has spent many years honing his computer skills. He studied under Bill Gates and Seymor Cray. The guy is just amazing for someone who has a third grade education. Yes, MIA is truly incredible. Just ask him.

7. stockmaker57

stockmaker57 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.