1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Now we`re in Libya ??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ljutic111, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

WTF ?? Didn`t we learn any lessions from what we get ourselves into ?? More of the US dollars going down the drain . I am not a military stratigist but aren`t we spreading the military a bit too thin . Oh yeah , we can just keep spending ??? OK , I could be all wrong with this !!!!!

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

We just sent 100 million in cruise missles their way.

That was not where I wanted my tax check to go.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

More high dollar target practice i guess.

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I'll post the same question here as I did on the other Libya thread:

What's the point of the U.S. entering a third war? Aside from the risk and spending of money we do not have, what's the benefit for us? After all, the more muslims that slaughter each other, the fewer of them there will be trying to murder us in the name of Islam. Nobody really buys that "destabilizing the region" crap, do you?

-Gary

5. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Would rather see Tomahawks go in than our Marines....TO THE SHORES OF TRIPOLI...Sound familiar?????

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

You got your wish.

-Gary

7. Habib

Habib Member

Gadhafi go. Bin Laden come.

8. shelly

shelly TS Member

I think we should send 22 to Lybia- he's an internet badass who would scare Kdaffy every bit as much as Obummer does.

9. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

For an opponent that has a military that our military referred to as a joke,,,,,,,,112 cruise missiles seems like more than a joke to me.

10. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Libya's government they are still a sovereign nation and we have no business attacking them. Mark my words, the rest of the UN forces will pull out leaving us with the bill, manpower and stretched to thin with 3 fronts. Hitlers attack on Russia started his downfall and to Mid-East countries way of thinking we are just like him.

But if we are going to do this I say, DO IT and get it over with!!!

11. shelly

shelly TS Member

LTS, I hope you're not suggesting that the Frogs will turn and run when the going gets tough- that couldn't happen with the brave Frenchies.

12. 3200SK Robinson

3200SK Robinson TS Member

Go get'um "Cut, Slash and Run" Down with all third world countries.
    Rich

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Frenchy claims 4 tanks so far.

Our fearless leader says no ground troops. And Gitmo will be closed. And unemployment will not go above 8 per cent. And, and, and.

HM

14. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

maybe this is the reason to be there. Muslim brotherhood will be placed in charge there and here after that.

ink too long for url. Cut and paste it.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/franklin-graham-christians-muslims/2011/03/18/id/389992?s=al&promo_code=BE61-1

15. otnot

otnot Active Member

Look up Military complex and see what president Eisenhower had to say.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8y06NSBBRtY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

The arrogant kenyan got into office partly because people were tired of war. Now, without ending the crap we were already involved in, he jumps in without congress, without checking things out, but boom, we are in another war. Some body else's civil war with who? The French, who have just about lost their entire country due to playing patty cake with the muslins. Please tell me it is all a bad dream from eating too much of that pizza with spoiled pepperoni. Please take me to the hospital because I am hallucinating.

17. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Yeah Yeah... and if GW was still President and he did the same thing, you guys would all be gung ho...and go gettem George!!! BTW: Leo, President Obama is not from Kenya! What a stupid thing to say.

18. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I am from Chicago, but I still have Italian blood so I am still an Italian. That man does not have US blood, US citizenship, a heart for what is right or wrong or a heart for this country. Sorry for stepping on your hero sir. I want to live long enough to see him replaced. I hope you are ready to lace up your combat boots and/or pay for this exercise of executive branch decision, because I am too old and tired, and the gov already stole $270,000 that I saved up by working. Have fun!

19. The Stive

The Stive Member

I will voice my objection to involving us in another conflict. We simply
    cannot afford it. They are fighting a civil war. let them fight it out. we
    are winding down our involvement in Iraq and working toward the same in
    Afganistan. We need to stop spending money we do not have. John

20. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Whats that guy yelling behind us, 4--------------------and I don't need no stinking "PAPER'S" to run this country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.