1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Now TSA wants DNA when you fly?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by W.P.T., Mar 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Soon they will be handing out piss cups, I can hardly wait ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

the prez is just trying to create more federal jobs with better benefits. I think they will include "WPT" advice about urine samples. it will take a day of testing at the airport, before you can get on plane, or should I say "in".

3. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

My question, if they are putting these DNA scanners in for access control purposes, where did they get the samples they must already have to compare the flier's DNA to tell who is banned from flying????

Now they wouldn't be using this for GATHERING information would they? After all they already promised us they would not keep the pictures the body scanners are taking. You know, these are the ones circulating around the Internet. Surely they wouldn't change their "policy" to actually keep your DNA record stored somewhere. After all, they are part of our ever so honest, open, efficient, trustworthy and ethical TSA.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

BIG BROTHER LOVES YOU

HM

5. neofight

neofight TS Member

I envision a whole new cottage industry starting up here. They could have, in addition to DNA sampling that could have a side benefit in settling once and for all the issue of parentage, they could run pap smears, prostate exams, mammograms, complete blood panels and other general exams.

Pat-downs could also serve as a means of screening for sub-surface tumors, while x-rays might reveal early signs of diseases of the lungs and other organs. Since shoes must be removed while passing through security, might want to get them spruced up with a nice shine and/or repair.

Since there will be some delays in the process, might as well have some diet experts lecturing on the benefits of weight loss and resultant fuel savings for the airline industry, which might just translate into bigger savings at ticket sales.

I just can't wait, sign me up!

6. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Mention al quaeda while you're standing in line and you'll get a colonoscopy too!

sissy

7. JohnBT

JohnBT TS Member

New TSA sign:

PLEASE SPIT HERE.
    (No, not on my shoes.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.