1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Now this guy...this guy...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

This guy is, well...he's not getting an invitation to the funeral!

2. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Well it's about time someone was truthful about the dam pervert. No I wouldn't let him be alone with my child or grandchild under any circumstances. Hopefully they will plant his ass tomorrow and it will be over.

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Lets see Jackson died 13 days ago they will bury him today. with a concert and tickets sold the whole shebang!!!

This will be the one and only performance of his come tour. He won't even be there (at least mentally) but then again in the last few years where has he been mentally?

I say let them have their party its the only they will get any more income from him. This and what ever they can get published and recorded from the junk he has in his private collection.

I remember seeing a movie a few years ago about a biker that died the rest of the bikers had a party at his services and the police were chasing them before it was over. yet the Jackson clan will have a party at Mikey's memorial service and there will be no police chases. Even though it won't be any different no I say the pervert here is the whole Jackson clan.

Good riddance to bad rubbish is my sentiment.

Bob Lawless

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The fact that 80 percent of the Mass Moron Media coverage was the MJ crap and only 3 percent about the cap and trade legislation tells me our information resource is not in good hands.

I certainly hope it doesn't hold true for the rest of the population. I would wish for only 60-70 percent stupid.

HM

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

What would you like to bet that within a week or so, the Jackson family will be selling CD's of the funeral.

It's all about the money.......

Hauxfan!

6. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Hauxfan, did you clean op at Otter creek this weekend?

7. Hauxfan

Not exactly Tripod.

I had a 94 and a 97 was high. I was in a shootoff for some shells, but they forgot to tell me before I went out to shoot off, that I had to be high man to win.......lol lol My bad.......lol

Like-to-Shoot had the lone 97 and it payed him at least a $1000.00. He got a yard for the 97 and a 1/2 yard for the money.

Hauxfan!

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Theres a bright side Haux,...if you would have won..you might have been tempted to bust some moves...like your favorite MJ moonwalk

9. Hauxfan

Calvin, I'm so old...............I'm long in bed before the moon comes up... lol.......

Hauxfan!

10. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Pretty good shooting anyway.

11. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Will you all have a sing-along funeral for me when I bite the bullet? I hope I'm missed half as much seeing that I've never been indicted for being a Chester the Molester

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.