1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Now the Saints are Doomed

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

With the recent news that our fearless leader.. obamma has endorsed the Saints.. We're doomed.. Nothing he's ever endorsed has won.. He's the kiss of death.. As always.. I invite your reply.. All not so good.. Mike

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

PBB,

I'm sure that news was greeted with great applause in Indianapolis. Did the bookies change the line on the game in light of the endorsement?

I take it that you won't be watching the game?

ss

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Yep.. with his Wonderful endorsement.. Vegas cut 2 more points.. We're now a 5 point underdog.. but hell.. we were a 3.5 point underdog against the Vikings

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Mike,

My dearly departed mama from Thibodaux, a devout bible thumper, used to say the Saints have always been doomed on account of the sacrilegious nature of their name alone.

Not owning to the same religious fervor she held, I thought she was nuts as surly baby Jesus doesn't care about a stupid football team and their plight. After all, shouldn't he have more important things on his agenda?

I like you too much to refer to you as nuts, so I'll simply state I hope you're wrong and that Obama has as little effect on the outcome of the game as my mom's belief.

I do get the humor in your observation, and will admit I've sometimes held the silly felling that I may have contributed to their woes of the past when I've allowed myself to become excited and believe in them again only to be cut down by defeat.

Yet again, I remain hopeful and believe they can win if they put their hearts in it--no matter who endorses, who predicts, the tells of voodoo charms, or what the tarot cards may say.

Remember all, it's not over till it's over.

For my beloved Saints - Laissez les bons temps rouler!

"All good" my friend,

Guy Babin

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Guy.. as you well know.. I know nothing about football.. or what I know.. you could write on the head of a pin.. and write "The Lords prayer" next to it.. As always.. I wish the Saints my very best.. for them.. and for the city of New Orleans.. For the most part..the Saints have been good role models..and a asset to my city...

Setting all that aside..Anything that comes out the mouth of our fearless leader obamma..has been doomed to failure.. The point of this post was more on politics..then football...

Setting all that inside..I was NOT that pleased with how the Saints played last week..and especially our 2nd half.. Yea.. we won.. and did what we had to do..BUT.. it sure wasn't pretty.. I also didn't like the few cheap shots both sides took against the quarterbacks..

Hopefully.. it will be a great game.. and as always.. GEAUX SAINTS

6. gusto777

gusto777 Member

That's funny Mike . . . Hope everything is good with you.

Gus

7. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

All the Saints that I ever heard of were dead!! You mean there is more and they walk among us playing football? What is this world coming to (you can tell that I'm a big sports fan -- LOL)???.......merlyn...Hi Mike..

8. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Merlyn.. I miss seeing you.. You're one of my must see people when I go to the Grand.. Always tells it like it is.. You have my TOTAL respect.. Now.. what do you think the Saints will do???? Seeing as you proclaim yourself to be as big a fan of football as I am??? I think we need Joey in here for his prediction too..

All joking aside.. A team of black and white..all trying to accomplish I goal with no entitlement program.. I've got to hope they succeed.. All Good.. See you in Sparta.. Mike

9. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

If they go in the "tank", a government "bailout will be in order -- goes back to being rewarded for bad performance.........Thanks Mike; Sparta is again on my list this year.......merlyn

10. EE

EE Banned User Banned

I hope he campaigns for Reid and Pelosi.

11. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

EE, Now that's funny, and I don't care who you are. LMAO. Oh Yeh, Poor Saints,Poor Poor Saints!!! Break-em all. Jeff

12. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

So.. a man.. his female dog.. and Pelosi are stranded on a island.. Wonder what the puppies will look like..????

13. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

I wish he would stick to what he's good at, the a$$-wipe. What was it he's good at again?

14. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

It'll be Colts 21--Saints 3 at half time. Jim

15. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Now isn't the time to be superstitious, Mike. I think it will a good game regardless of the outcome. I'm just glad the Saints are there.

16. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

The Saint's haven't got a chance of winning the Super Bowl. They never
    beat the Viking's. The Viking's beat themselves. I predict 28 to 10.

17. crusha

crusha TS Member

You didn't seriously think the Chocolate Bolshevik would forsake the Chocolate City...did you?

18. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

My mother use to say.."You only had to be open 5 days a year to make a fair living".. Today.. I'm open 7 days a week hoping I don't miss 1 of those good days.. Now.. having said all that.. IF the Saints are having one of those days that everyone brought their A game.. It will at worst be a great and interesting game.. Anyone could win..and it will not be by much... If not..well.. I hate to think of the alternative..

19. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

The Saints were a 3.5 point FAVORITE over the Vikings.

20. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

When I looked it up.. I saw next to the Saints -3.. that meant they were favored??? Shows how little I know... Funny how the point spread gets so close???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.