1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Now that's just not right.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Now that

Sometimes, they even play hockey with each other, too.

(Snicker!)

Congratulations, Pens...you got the Cup! Way to go...

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Did you like how the Detroit fans were booing the whole time, even while the Stanley Cup was being brought onto the ice?

Wow, that's class. Way to show respect for the traditions of the sport. After all, there's a lot of Detroit names on that cup. Next time, I guess they'll have to stop the beer sales after the first period, so those autoworkers can sober up before the pageantry begins.

You lost, get over it...there's more to the history of this sport than your little wounded feelings, you know. I cut them a little slack because all they have to look forward to after hockey is over is the Tigers and Lions...but geez, come on people.

I think it's official...Detroit fans have the least class of pro sports fans anywhere. For this year, at least. Next time you think you "own" the cup - don't forget to tell the other team.

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

What do you expect from a town that would elect a turd like Quammi for their mayor? And then there's the head of the city council, Queen pottymouth.
    Real quality of life up there in Detroit. Somebody just needs to turn the lights out up there so that sh$thole will go away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.