1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Now taking orders for Slick Slide Recoil Systems

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapman7, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapman7

trapman7 TS Member

Hello fellow shooters. For all of you looking for an affordable recoil reduction system with an adjustable comb your search can now end. This System has been on trap guns for over thirty years, and in my opinion it has proven itself to be more reliable than any other out there today. I stand behind it because I have used it.

One of many great features the slide has, is that it allows your cheek to stay mounted on the comb while the gun recoils underneath the comb. With its adjustable comb in height and windage you can adjust the comb to where you need it to be. Unlike leaking air or slow moving hydraulics, this system uses a spring cylinder that never fails. (sometimes simplicity is the best).

This system originated from a local Idaho gunsmith who has built more of these than he can remember. He has granted me premission to build them and I am currently taking orders. All slide systems that I build are guranteed, and I am receiving $350.00 plus shipping per system. If you have any questions please contact me at (208) 476-9275. or trapman7@yahoo.com
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rrose

rrose TS Member

trapman
    Is this the system that Scott Hyde was doing?
    randy

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

the Clyde Slide?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

clay slide recoil reducer

slick slide recoil reducer

slick slide recoil system
slickslide recoil reducer