1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

now SOLD - Remington 870 CLASSIC TRAP

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SKB-Eric, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKB-Eric

SKB-Eric Member

0   0   0

Remington 870 Classic Trap - very good condition - I would rate metal at 99%+ and wood at 97% due to a couple flaws in the clearcoat back by the toe (underside at buttpad - see pictures). I am not sure total rounds through the gun, as I am the second owner. I maybe have 10 boxes of 1oz trap loads through it. Looking at the metal, I would say there has not been a whole lot more than that. It is a very clean shotgun. The wood is great looking with a very nice color and grain pattern. I bought it as my backup gun and rarely had it out of the case much. When I did, I can tell you it really shoots nice.

12ga 30" LOP 14 1/4"

Comes with 3 trap choke tubes with tool, HiViz sight w/extra tubes, trigger lock tools, duck plug, orignal owners manual.

It is packaged in a like new, SPORTLOCK Diamondback case ,model #00045 - case is airline approved.

I would like $875 plus the shipping to your FFL's zip code. PM for a shipping quote if interested. If you do not need the Sportlock case I would reduce price by $100. For the gun only would be $775.

I'm new here at trapshooter, but you can check my feedback records at Gunbroker and ebay under the seller name acornridgeman. Ideally, a buyer could be found here in Wisconsin and you could come pick it up in person at our office during normal business hours.

Thank you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SKB-Eric

SKB-Eric Member

0   0   0

Couple of guys have asked - yes, shotgun is still for sale - $875 with the case - $775 without the case

Plus shipping to your FFL or can be picked up in person in Wisconsin for no added costs.

Thank you,

Eric J

3. SKB-Eric

SKB-Eric Member

0   0   0

TTT - still for sale

4. SKB-Eric

SKB-Eric Member

0   0   0

I'm surprised you have never seen this before.

It is just a photoshopped black spot to hide part of the number.
    Common to block out part of the serial number to prevent Michael Moore from starting a list of guns and gun owners ......... :)

5. SKB-Eric

SKB-Eric Member

0   0   0

Thank you for looking - now sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.