1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Now Harry Reid........

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Comes on the news to accuse McCain of using the bailout talks for political gain, and standing in front of the cameras.

POS.

HM

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Don't you mean Harry Greed???????????

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Here is the POS a couple of days ago saying he needs McCain to "Tell us what to do". One of the most dishonest, lying scumbags ever to be in the Senate.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j3f0BwyZKMw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j3f0BwyZKMw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

On TV today a Democratic operative pointed out that when Obama holds a rally that 25,000-30,000 people show up, whereas when McCain holds one he only draws only 10,000-15,000. The Republican spokesman replied, "That's because McCain's supporters are at work!"

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Sorry we Nevadans have sent this guy to DC. Can't be proud of that.

6. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

did I REALLY hear him say that the 'outsiders' need to stay out of this and let the people on the banking committee handle this??? I bet they would like that. Since DODD took more than ANYONE from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for his SILENCE on what was going on........probably. and guess who was #2 in the take.......Obama! Both Bush and McCain are on record WARNING about where the lending practices were headed. I am so ticked! UGH!! ok, I vented. I do feel alittle better......

when this thing finally gets done......if it does......the American People need an answer to what the banking committee knew and exactly what happened there. Maybe we should call for all of the money the congress got from Freddie and Fannie be given to the American people. That isn't part of the pay package for being on the Senate committee by law is it??

Lorna

7. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Lorna: You forgot to mention that POS Barney Frank; who also is a part of this problem They should handcuff all of those lying fools. This finger pointing makes one want to gag!! Ed

8. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Any time I see harry on TV it's like watching a sitcom that has that crazy, zany, off the wall, nut job of an uncle that lives in the basement. The one that comes upstairs to rant and rave about something but has no clue as to what's going on. The nut that everyone just humors to keep happy.

He IS funny to watch. It would be even funnier if you didn't know this whack was serious. He actualy believes the stuff that comes out of his mouth. That part is scary.

AJ100

9. bluehaze

bluehaze Member

Hopefully we can dump Sierra Harry when he comes up for re-election in 2010. Damn near had him out a couple of terms ago.

Chuck

10. bocephus

bocephus Member

He had just enough people come back from the dead to vote for him.

11. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I did forget Frank......whoops. He didn't look too well the other night on Greta's show........

Maybe he knows that he is in it up to his neck........

I wonder what their portfolios look like now and just how many stocks were sold off by those in the know before all of this came to light.

L

12. atashooter

atashooter Member

The dems have enough votes to do this without the republicans. So if their plan is so good, why don't they? They are scared, very scared.

13. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Harry Reid aka "The Winnemucca Lounge Act". That is what I referred to Reid as, but really a lounge act in Winnemucca has a lot more class than Sen Reid possess.

My apologies to Winnemucca!

14. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

If they sent barney to jail he'd be a happy camper..

15. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Good thing you clarified that BiSi, Harry isn't too popular in Winnemucca. Nice town by the way ... right in the middle of the best Chukar hunting known.

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Their plan is garbage. 20% pork to looney left entitlementarians.

Another thread here details this.

We are in deep stuff, and those BASTARDS are still trying to get their collective snouts in the trough.

If the sheeple in the street knew how they are being gored there would be mass uprisings and bodies swinging from the lamp posts.

There is so much misinformation out there, mostly from the liberal media, that no on has a clue. I have had several very disturbing conversations in the last 3 days that prove it.

I wish I could go hide till it's over.

HM

17. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Unfortunately, Hiding won't make it go away or fix it...(however, I do understand and feel somewhat the same way!).....but telling others about all the crap does help. I am amazed at the number of people who have NO IDEA what is really going on.......or do they even care? I mentioned ACORN to several people today and they didn't even know what it was......have they had their head in the sand?? I have been hearing about ACORN myself for only about 2 weeks, but the internet is a powerful tool for anyone who WANTS to inform themselves. This country will be down the drain and so many will stand around and look around and say, 'what happened?'.........unbelievable. You know, people should vote the way they believe is right.......however, they should be educated on at least something before they pull the lever or put a check in the box!

18. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

The goofy SOB's can't help themselves. It's like Pavlov's dogs. They see money and they just have to find a way to get their hands on it.

BTW, ACORN was one of the BIGGEST contributors to the demokratik party. Why do you think they are all being so quiet?

AJ100

19. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

My cousin lives in Las Vegas and pure unbridled hatred would not quite sum up his feelings for Reid!!

20. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Harry "B.K." Reid looks like a manic depressant to me. Guess I'd be depressed also if I spent a lifetime voting for abortion.

"B.K." stands for baby killer....of course.

milt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.