1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

** NOW: CUSTOM TROPHY PACKAGES **

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Trap2, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

I am very pleased to announce that I have been chosen by Jim White to represent his unusual line of hand made trophies and awards from "The Jim White Collection". All of his collection can be seen on www.buckleart.com. These trophies are VERY economical (about 30% LESS than most buckles currently on the market) and will fit into any clubs budget. We can custom design a trophy package for any Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, League shoot, Club Shoot, SCTP Shoot, or anything else.

All pricing for the buckles, money clips, etc. INCLUDE all the lettering. The buckles are all offered with a custom stand to hold and display the buckle. While on the website, check out the pricing and you will be pleased at what we have available.

If your club is looking for a source for a quality trophy package for any event at a great price, give me a call, or email me. If your club is sincerely interested in using us for your next shoot, you can email me for a sample buckle and stand that I will send with your estimate. You can email me at trap2danatyahoodotcom or call me at 707-445-4796 after 5:00pm PST.

Thanks.......Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Thanks Bill...... They are definately not your "run ot the mill" silver plated buckles. The display stands are what really sets them off. Makes it very easy to display your trophy rather than having one sitting flat in a drawer somewhere. The price is very attractive to any trophy committee, and especially to the gun club treasurer.....Dan

4. Steve NJ

Steve NJ Member

These buckles are really nice and as Dan said fit into any clubs trophy budget! We have used them and everyone liked them.

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

6. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.