1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NOTICE: to Grand attendees

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapwife, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Once again my daughters will be working at the Members' Services desk in the entry building. Along with myself, we will be happy to help if you are in need of a new membership card or need a question answered. If we don't know the answer, we will find someone who does know! If you are replacing an ATA card, you MUST have PHOTO identification. This is for your own protection, anyone with your card can access your pay off check. This is fair warning, we plan on being polite and courteous and expect everyone else to be the same. So, if you come in all hot, tired, and cranky....take a minute, have a cold drink and take a deep breath....I won't tolorate the verbal abuse that was demonstrated by some shooters last year.

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

There is NO WAY or NO REASON you should put up with impolite patrons. I'm sure that you do a great service to us shooters and all who attend the festivities. Put those who can't or won't extend to you the same degree of respect that you and your staff provide to them in their place! My grandpa taught me a long time ago that one catches more flies with honey than one does with vinegar. Thanks for all you do.

Sincerely,

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Let the rude ones know who your husband is.

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Karla.... I was informed that I should pick up my cart sticker at Member Services, is that correct?

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

And the tuff guy speaks

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

We have cranky trapshooters??

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Tell them the complaint manager is Helen Waite, if they don't like what you are doing or how much times its taking they can go to Helen Waite ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

If you are running a lost and found you can tell them that is managed by Helen Hunt. If they can't find what they are looking for they can go to Helen Hunt for it.

9. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Aw Heck, if I can't provide a little verbal abuse when I'm hot, tired and cranky then I'm not going. Boy, the rules we have to put up with anymore.

Booger

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Karla doesn't need any help from Leo.

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I agree. If anyone could handle a crappy attitude, it would be Karla.

I was appalled at the way some shooters treated the girls last year. The shooters must realize that there are valid reasons why rules are put in place, and that the volunteers are only abiding by the rules.

It's really a shame when these young girls show more maturity than an older shooter.

12. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

I smiling countanance turneth away wrath.

13. trapwife

Nice to know I have so many at my back....to answer a few questions, yes you can get your cart sticker at the member services desk. Thanks for the offer, but my man, Jack, while he appears to be perfect for the part, really isn't needed, YET...I think I can keep the peace without too much help. I have decided I am too old and fat to put up with any bad attitudes. I feel I have earned a little peace and pleasantness in my life, and I will have it if I have to strangle someone to get it. Having spent the last 3 days in pain with a bad tooth, I am about a quart low on patience. I promise to be nice and play well with others, but I'm prepared for those of you who act ugly, so this is fair warning....come the Grand and have a great time.

14. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Karla,
    You and the girls do a great job and I appreciate it. I am about ready to leave for the Grand and look forward to seeing you and those wonderful daughters of yours!
    I am leaving tomorrow evening and shooting my way there. Two clubs Saturday, one club after Church Sunday, and one club on Monday. Be there Monday night or Tuesday. Got to get warmed up to try to beat your husband.....yeah right.

Keep up the good work and I hope your tooth is better.

CA

15. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

16. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I still have not received 2008 Grand Program. Last year was the same story. Would very much like to have a program. Please & Thankyou
    Ment with the greatest respect.Hope to see you there.Last year programs were very scarce. The genuine program is necessary part of legal entry into the U.S.

Joe Woods/Ontario

17. trapwife

There are plenty of programs avail in the entry building...or you can go online.

18. nipper

nipper TS Member

give them a good backhand right across the teeth if they have any and if not well anyway...

bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.