1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice the Number of School incidents Increasing??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by CalvinMD, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Just wondering who is paying attention to whats going on out there ?? Here in this time where the antigun libs and the Politicos are trying to strike while the iron's hot and banning everything with a trigger that they possibly can. Have you noticed the rash of school incidents..students making threats, both in person and online, and others bringing weapons to school....My point being that there are ALOT of emotionally and mentally troubled kids coming out of the woodwork..It just proves how many there are out there and the total lack willingness to recognize and treat or get counciling for them...just let them struggle until they "go off" They just don't get that this is the root of the problem...very sad

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well Calvin- read my universal serivce obligation thread

That would get to the root of identifying those people and treating them

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Schools are easy pickings, gun free zones.

HM

4. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Maybe some of the brain trusts in this country need to look at the long term effects of playing violent video games. I have 2 grand sons who spend hour upon hour "killing people and things" on video games. Both of these kids are from broken homes that had domestic violence present. I am truly concerned about both of these boys. Their mothers are my step daughters and my wife, and their mothers are blind to any consequences. The boys both had medical problems at birth. One will never have a normal sex life, he is now 16. This boy has exhibited a lot of hate for the last several years. I am 1000 miles away and glad he has no access to my guns. I have voiced my opinion on deaf ears. Nobody wants to have "Poor XXXX" go thru counciling or see a shrink.

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Halfmile is on the right track. Perhaps our schools need a sign that says "This is NOT a gun free zone" !!!!

6. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

All Genesee county schools closed [flint Mi] for the next two days, then christmas break starts.

Reason: Fallout from the shooting and end of world issues........Merry X-mas

GS

7. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Gun free zone = kick God out and invite criminals in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.