1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice anything odd about the Beretta fall catalog

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigdogtx, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Maybe he should get an auto if he needs to shoot more than two shots???

Chernobyl???

2. Ducky

Ducky Member

There are 5 hands in that picture...Is that what we are supposed to notice??? Holy crap....mutant Italian trapshooters caught on film!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

3. Psycho

Psycho TS Member

No eye or ear protection ether

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Gun-grabbin' democrats...

5. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I was treated to a tour of Beretta's Accokeek, Maryland plant two years ago and met the woman who heads up their "gallery" of items that are in that catalog. She is a partner in a New York firm and knows little to nothing about guns and their uses. She told me her goal was to make Beretta's clothing line a "lifestyle" much like Harley-Davidson's.

By the way, if you're 2XL or larger, don't bother ordering even a 3XL garment on the rare occasion that you find one in that size. Everything except the camo hunting clothing is "Italian cut," which means "tight." I wear 2XL - a 3XL Beretta Oxford shirt won't button and a golf shirt looks like a second skin. She told me that the camo stuff is "USA-sized," however.

By the way, in case you ever wondered where "proof" loads come from, here's a photo taken in the test-firing range at Accokeek. Some interesting tools in that photo...

[​IMG]

Ed

6. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Geez guys, it looks like a photo of a driven game shoot. Two gun handlers per shooter would be perfectly jake in such a scenario. We just don't see it often in the USA.

7. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

I worked for Beretta for a while as a rep. I asked if I could pay my own way and come to the factory and learn from the gunsmiths what I would need to know about the guns. I was quickly told not to worry about that because the sales mans job was to "put sticks in the rack at the stores". So, having an advertising lady that is not a gun person does not surprise me at all. As a gun, they are fine. As a Company that supports shooting and hunting and their customers, they SUCK!

8. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Beretta is a gun manufacturer that also sells clothing an accesories to leverage the good will of firearm brand. There is a huge margin in clothing which they are attempting and somewhat successfully marketing. They are now endorsing hunting venues through their "Trident" program.

Lifestyle branding has made Orvis commercially successful...

regards all,

Jay

9. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

That guy with 3 arms reminds me of a girl in school many, many years ago. She had 3 Breasts, with 1 being in the middle of her back. Not much to look at, but a lot of fun to dance with. Larry

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    One of the guns is semi-transparent. Now THERE'S camo technology I'd be interested in.

11. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

From what I have heard about Beretta's customer service, I am surprised there isn't a hand entering the shooters trousers, to relieve him of his wallet.

12. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Is that a Blaser he is handing to him?

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

13. Kyle Spieles

Kyle Spieles Member

Its sad to hear all the negative stuff about Beretta. Up until just recently I shot only Beretta guns until I bought my first Browing Trap gun. I can't comment on their customer service because thankfully I have not had any issues with any of my guns I shoot. From the looks of that picture it reminded me of everytime I look at a Beretta clothing catalog, I feel like I need to give an arm and a leg for some of that stuff. Super expensive. Maybe that is what he is doing????? :)

14. RAScott

RAScott Member

I could be wrong but is that Joe Biden? Bob S

15. shark1

shark1 Member

Bob S, I thought the same thing. Biden has been "mentioned" in helping Beretta get the USA contract. It does kinda look like him. Mike Sharkey, DC

16. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Can't be Biden....he's not lifting the guys wallet!

Curt

17. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

That picture shows exactly what a loader is doing for the shooter.

Always receive empty gun with his left hand, and hand over loaded gun with his right hand, the shooter keeps his eye on the birds.

The subject guns are usually numbered 1 & 2 as a pair ordered in a fitted case. We commonly see them in English doubles.

18. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Lazy lazy lazy........load your own damn gun old man....you shot it you load it. As i tell my son, you shot it, you clean it.

19. Charkat1

Charkat1 Member

Hey, guys. When was the last time you saw anyone shooting game in a dress shirt and tie? Humm? Gotta love "Madison Avenue".

Charlene

20. Charkat1

Charkat1 Member

Hey, guys. When was the last time you saw anyone shooting game in a dress shirt and tie? Humm? Gotta love "Madison Avenue".

Charlene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta clothing catalog 2007