1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nothing BUT good transactions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CalvinMD, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Just wanted to throw it out there that over the years and many transactions that my experiences have all been great ...just thought it worth saying after hearing of some others having made a sour deal

Thanks again to Dan Mulcahy for a terrific deal on my new SX-1 barrel...not a better guy to deal with in the world.

2. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Good to hear some positive feedback!

3. primed

primed Well-Known Member

I have to agreed with you CalvinMD. Never had any problem that wasn't fairly and quickly resolved. Our transaction for the Thumbhole BT100 was smooth as silk as were all the others. I find that the bast majority of shooters are honest folks and do what it takes to be fair with each other.

Bob

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

thanks Bob...all transactions among honorable gentlemen/women should be as ours was.

5. spritc

spritc Active Member

Just had another great deal. Many great buyers and sellers and a few dumb a**es.

Steve

6. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

I wish someone would send me a gun with a "miss" preferably young, beautiful, and rich.

7. Toddy

Toddy Member

My transactions, "all purchases" have been nothing but great,,,,thank you all I have dealt with.

Reg. Todd, East Sooke, BC

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

She doesn't have to be young or beautiful. Just needs a flat spot on top of the head for me to set my beer on.

HM

9. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I've had 3 dealings from 3 different persons here on TS.com, one of which was CalvinMD (when he was in Texas). All 3 were conducted in a professional manner and concluded in all being happy with the transactions.

Curt - Delaware

10. dcmulcahy

dcmulcahy Member

Calvin, Thanks for the kind words........

Don Q.-I bought 6000 paper hulls from Freddy Redmon also.... a great guy! Excellent!

Thanks,Dan

11. philip austin

philip austin TS Member

Just thought that I would throw this compliment into the pot, I wanted to buy a few choke tubes off one of the other gun websites so I posted a thread on this site looking to see if someone would be interested in a "Commission Fee". A gentleman from CA. with the help of his friend stepped in and did the business with exceptional quality and finesse. To Jim and Phil a very big thank you, and if you or any of your family are ever in the UK you are more than welcome to share some hospitality at the farm etc. Kind regards to you all. Philip.

12. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

I have only been here for a little while.. Have made 4 purchases and all have been honorable. I hope and pray that it stays that way! Love this site!!

13. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

theres always a bone in the soup, just how quickly it gets spooned up and spit out. Great deals for me also.

14. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Bought a few things, sold a few things and have even given away a few things - all without issue.

Nice folks,

Jay Spitz

15. JDinTX

JDinTX Member

Bought and sold on here, and never had a bad deal. Bought one from Dan above, great guy to deal with. JD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.