1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Note of thanks to ATA employees

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mity mite, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mity mite

mity mite TS Member

This is a brief note of thanks to the employees of the ATA released within the last 48 hours. Thanks for the dedication to your work place and our sport.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Oh my...the 1956 Life Membership Certificate states Dr. Longshot is to be consulted on personnel decisions...(better go ring him up now).

3. miketmx

miketmx Active Member

Thanks to the ATA employees. I see many new names on the Contact Information section of the ATA website however Kathy Key is still there ?

4. t-bar

t-bar Member

Kathy is here training the new staff.

5. LI

LI TS Member

I will second that vote of thanks. All of my dealings with them over the years have been nothing but good. Larry Ivany (Life)

6. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Sad day for Vandalia, registered shooters, and the ATA in the end. I wish all the ladies good luck, both the old and the new. Brad

7. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

One door closes.......another opens. It's always been the way of things but I'll miss the lady's of the ATA, never-the-less.

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Active Member

You are correct Barry. But it's always a shame to see an institution move on. I wish the best of luck for all of our former employees going forward.

9. motordoctor

motordoctor Me and my new wiife Staff Member

I stopped in Vandalia about three weeks ago and had a chance to tour the museum AGAIN> Gave my thanke to all the staff for their hard work. At thattime they did not know when the news was coming about a move. Guess it happens sooner then later. Joe Rossman aka motordoctor life member since 1971

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I guess now we will all find out just how good a job the people in Vandalia did while at the controls ... They will no doubt be missed, but on the up side a few more people from Sparta will be working ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.