1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

NOT YOUR GRAND DADDY'S GUN RACKS

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by BobbyK, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

If you haven't seen these new portable gun racks, go to Brownells, Midway USA, Amazon.com, Gamaliel, Sportsman's Guide to get yours.

Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/gunracks

Use the keyword GUN CHAIR or GUN RACK to find them on these sites.

They are a great improvement from the traditional wooden models.

Professionally built (not in someone's basement), long-lasting, they do what they are supposed to do. Feel free to browse for these at our site or at some of the dealers I mentioned, sometimes they have special pricing on them.

Models include: Gun Chair 1 & 2, Run Around Susan, FoxHunt, FoxHunt Royale, Lil' Louis

Available with or without the Winchester logo, your choice!

Questions, call Bobby at 770-272-0552

bobbyk_2011_150226.jpg

bobbyk_2011_150227.jpg

bobbyk_2011_150228.jpg

bobbyk_2011_150229.jpg

bobbyk_2011_150230.jpg

bobbyk_2011_150231.jpg
  2. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

I've gotten some questions, so I'll share my answers with you all.

Yes, the height of the 4 gun model can be adjusted by turning the knob and raising or lowering to the height needed.

Made of anodized aluminum (fancy way of saying it won't rust) and rubber.

Both come with carry bag, 4 gun model comes with a wall bracket.

4 gun model - the rubber caps on the feet unscrew to reveal spiked feet, if you'd like to push into soft ground for added stability
  3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Very nice looking. If i had not built my own i'd be interested in yours. I'll ask you the same question i've asked others that make gun racks, how come stop at 4 guns and not a full squad of 5?? I often travel with a full squad and thus i built mine that way. Don't misunderstand me, they are very nice. Just curious.

Matt
  4. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

Matt - good question. I think a couple of things went into it. We tried to develop a product that appeals to shooters and hunters. From a shooters stand point you have a good point, for hunters, 4 seems to be good enough. Also, we wanted to get the price at a level where these would sell and a larger rack might put this into a price point that wouldn't appeal to as many people.

Maybe everyone on your squad would like their own gun rack for shooting, hunting, or storage, just an idea!

We also sell a 12 gun lazy susan style rack with a new twist on the old bungee cord or magnet rentention system that's worth taking a look at.

Thanks for the kind words.

-Bobby
  5. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

The above come with or without Winchester logos on the packaging and product

thx-Bobby
  6. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

7. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

Our Lazy Susan 12-gun rack measures 13" across the top plate and 22" across the base for those interested in using this in your gun safes.

-Bobby
  8. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

Yes, there is a FREE SHIPPING coupon in our ad in Trap Shooting USA, our ad can be found inthe last few pages of this months issue.
    thanks - Bobby
    www.gunroomequipment.com
  9. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

10. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

11. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

This lazy susan model is height adjustable, depending on your rifles/shotguns. The lowest setting is 29" high, the highest setting is 39" high.

The barrel holder is also adjustable to fit your AR, rifle, shotgun, double barrel, ect.

Keep the good questions and feedback coming!

-Bobby
    bobbyk_2011_150215.jpg
  12. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

13. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

A trapshooter sent me a picture of his gear with our Gun Chair II, nice Porsche by the way, thank you

bobbyk_2011_150216.jpg
  14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nice where there is not any snow, I suppose. Our plow guy will make pretzels of them in one pass.

HM
  15. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

HM -
    No snow here my friend. Spring-time has sprung in North Georgia!
    -Bobby
  16. Basfshmn

Basfshmn Member

0   0   0

Can You get the Gun Chair 2 without the wall mount. I really wouldn't have a use for it. Would it reduce the cost any. Thank You Rick
  17. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

Rick - the wall bracket is already in the box, I couldn't lower our price to take it out. However, you can go to Gamaliel Shooting Supply or Midway USA, I think they sell The Gun Chair II for around $100, that's probbaly the best price out there for this model. Thanks - Bobby
  18. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

19. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

20. BobbyK

BobbyK TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.