1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Not sure if true or not but good

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Polk County Florida Sheriff

You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights...no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into you...PERIOD.

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF, GRADY JUDD

An illegal alien, in Polk County , Florida , who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.

The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.

Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had." Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!

The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE of 2009) . . . "When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."
    Now that, my friends, is common sense...........

[​IMG]

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I will have to say not true because if a police dept or police officer did say something like that all hell would break out going after them over past shooting cases.

3. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Believe it or not, it is true. I watched the newscast that day as usual and the Sherriff did make that statement.

4. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

It is true, but it is a very old story. Happened in 2006 and has made the rounds many, many times over the years.

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

What I remember he said when asked why they shot him 68 times was, "because that'a all the bullets we had."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.