1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Not O/T "Cling to your guns" # of times per week?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sammyd95, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

Not O/T

Till the cash runs out,which was about 3 years ago when gas hit $1.50 a gallon

2. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Not O/T

I have close too 10,000 registered targets this year,,,,if there are targets within 50 miles I try to shoot them,,,,I am in NY and have shot in NY, Pa,NC,Tenn and Califonia this year,,,The only targets I do not register when posiblie are winter leauge ,,,I work to hard to ruin my avarge with them,,,besides I would get called a sandbagger,,

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Not O/T

Yeah, I've been "clinging" to AR15's every night, building new ones and upgrading others before Obama bans them.

4. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Not O/T

I "cling" to my guns quite often.........

John C. Saubak

5. shaner

shaner Member

Not O/T

i do i shoot 2-3 times a week, not all shotgun , usually handgunning out in the field where i have a steel target range set up, also practice CCW shooting self defense types , then some trap here an there

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Not O/T

MrkSLC, I've never tried a PS-90. They look weird, but I assume they're comfortable to hold? How's the balance? Are 5- round hunting magazines available? Looks like it would make a dandy pest, varmint, small game and close to moderate range coyote gun.

7. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Not O/T

Every time I try hugging my gun, I get burns on the soft parts of my inner arms.

Have you ever hooked your O/U over your shoulder while pulling for someone, turned your head, and burned your cheek? You won’t do it a second time.

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Not O/T

I cling to my guns when ever I get lonsome or hear a Democrat sneaking around the area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.