1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Not Jumping to Conclusions

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Recoil Sissy, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

The FBI nabbed Faisal Shahzan late yesterday at Kennedy Airport. Reports vary but he was either boarding or had already boarded a flight headed for Dubai.

Faisal is a Pakistani born naturalized U.S. citizen. About three weeks ago, he paid cash for a 93 Pathfinder in Connecticut. It was the SUV found in Times Square packed with explosives.

It's probably an innocent misunderstanding. I'm sure Obambi and his media sycophants will be along shortly to report that Faisal's Pathfinder was 'jacked by some violent splinter Jehovah's Witness group (or some such crap) and we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions.

sissy

2. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

The Obama administration is so desperately looking for something to reverse their flagging poll numbers that they'll hang this guy out to dry regardless of his guilt or innocence!

They'll probably say he's a cousin of Bin Laden...

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I'm glad they caught the sob.

Now we need to bring back public hangings and send this no-accounts body back to his country minus his ears.

ss

4. Recoil Sissy

This just in…

ABC is reporting the content of the Pathfinder was propane, gasoline, and a form of fertilizer that unlike ammonium nitrate could NOT be made explosive.

Unconfirmed reports suggest Eric Holder believes Faisal spent an evening enjoying Broadway show tunes followed by a late night of bar hopping. Our homie Faisal apparently got a wet nose and forgot where he parked the suv.

Following intense over-night questioning, the Justice Dept has concluded the extra gasoline and propane is evidence that Faisal planned to spend a few days four wheelin’ and grillin’ out. The non-explosive fertilizer was consistent with Faisal's explanation that he intended to plant a food plot in his favorite deer hunting timber.

Secretary of Homeland Security, Big Sis was unavailable for comment. Her keen investigative and analytical skills are still fully deployed in a futile attempt to distinguish her fat @ss from third base.

sissy

PS to short shucker: and there you went - jumping to conclusions!

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

SS, I certianly hope you ment for his ears to be still attached to his head.

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Nope! I meant what I said. Muslims are very funny about descicrated bodies and the after-life.

ss

7. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

In the Muslim world, castration before hanging is the preferred punishment!

Kinda messes up his chances with the 72 virgins.

8. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Isn't this at least the second such attempt (at least brought to the public eye) in the last few months under Odumbo? How many during his term to date?

...and how many did we have during the eight years of Bush after 911?

Jim C

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They seem to be taking a long time with our avowed enemies.

In my world the Fort Hood moron would have been executed by this time.

KSM is still around too, waiting for me.

I think they are looking for excuses to let the bastards go.

HM

10. Recoil Sissy

Another update:

Fox is now reporting government sources in Pakistan have confirmed the arrest of an unconfirmed number of persons (perhaps as many as eight) associated with Faisal, "I Love New York", Shahkan.

Others quote Obambi as follows, "President Obama said Tuesday that 'justice will be done' in the attempted Times Square bombing as the FBI investigated whether the suspect in the case has ties to terrorist groups.

We will continue to do everything in our power to protect the American people," Obama said, calling the incident "another sobering reminder of the times in which we live."

Beyond getting Faisal and his homies Mirandized and lawyered up, it's unclear what Obambi might be mean. Smart money speculates it will be expanded burdens on current and future tax payers to provide larger subsidies to Obama voters aka "slackers".

sissy

11. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

BlackJack Pershing had it right back in the ealy 1900's. Dig a pit, fill it with dead swine guts and blood and then execute all 49 and then turn the 50th one loose to go back and tell the others. After that happened there wasn't a terrorist attack for 40 years. We need a no nonsense guy like this in charge. The 1st one to be prosecuted should be Eric Holder for not carrying out his oath of office. After all he never met a terrorist he didn't want to have his law firm defend.

The entire administration is nothing but a bunch of spineless, muslim butt kissing bedwetters.

12. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I want them all dead,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Oh, you thought I was talking about the terrorist????????

13. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

HM,

I'm with you. The only thing I differ with you about is the fact that the Ft. Hood moron would have never made it to trial, let alone live long enough to be arrested.

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.