1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NOT GUILTY!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 4th. down, Jul 13, 2013.

1. 4th. down

4th. down Active Member

That's the jury's verdict.

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

George Zimmerman not guilty That was a great and honest decision.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Seems like most of the crowd is just STANDING AROUND,,,,,,,did they know in their heart that this WAS the only verdict that could have been returned with justice being served.......

4. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

The Jury got it Right.

Regards , Pete

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Gutsy jury of six ladies. They could've caved and the judge would have let them. She seemed to be itching for a manslaughter verdict.

6. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

I can't see where this has anything to do with trap shooting. Lets get it in the right section.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

I just cannot believe any defense team would allow a jury of all one gender.

8. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Buzz, why not? THe defence approved em and they worked in their favor. I see no problem there.

GneJ

9. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Why 6 jurors

10. Barry C. Roach

Typical in Florida, Barry. Barry ... See you at the Grand?

11. Kim Z.

Kim Z. Member

4th Down,

I agree with 3Deuces. This thread does NOT belong in the Shooting Related thread. I find it offensive and hope you delete it and post it on Other Topics.

Kim

12. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Did you see CNN posted his Social Security number, his address and his phone numbers - a real classy news organization.

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

What?? Why then did you two open it and read it????

14. billyboy07208

billyboy07208 Member

Nobody knows what the deal was that went down.
    You would have to be 10 feet away and saw the whole thing.

simply,there was not enough evidence.

Evidence being the key word,as opposed to gut feeling.

Gut feeling always implies the worst scenario.

If the nation ran on gut feeling there would be no freedoms.

Logic is where its at.

15. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

Really? Offensive? It is only posted in the wrong section, Tough crowd here.
    Wow.

Kenny U

16. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Threedeuces and Kim Z SHUT THE F&*^ UP. This is a very important event for all gun owners. So what if its not in the section you want things in. Life goes on.

Not only did he win but so did we. They put the crooks, the judge who was doing her best to hang Zimmernam, the media who did their best to make T.M look like a angle and the anti gun people in their place.

As for the jury being 6 people. It was or is easier to have a verdict with 6 people then 12. I like some here have been on a jury. Now adays you have one or two bleeding heart lib's on a jury who think that the person on trial just didn't mean to do it. YEAH RIGHT. Of the 6 women of the jury two or three were mothers, 2 I think are gun owners and the others were single. So they had a mix of mothers and gun owners. Each talked and maybe informed the others of things they might not know. The jury knew a thug when they saw one. They did good.

17. Barry C. Roach

I agree that this should not be in the shooting section but after many years of trying the keep things organized, I gave up.

18. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

If ya don't like it in the shooting section, ya are free to pass over it. Exercise that right and quit ya bellyaching about it.

GneJ

19. SBray

SBray Active Member

It doesn't belong, but lets face it, some events of such significance end up being discussed in the main shooting section!

As for the case, it was very obvious that the judge was not being impartial to both parties. She wanted Zimmerman to get convicted of something.

Steve

20. t7731

t7731 Member

The jury certainly made the right call as he had to right to defend himself from what he felt was a life threatening situation. That being said, Zimmerman showed a lack of judgement that night and should have listened to the dispatcher who told him not to interfere and get back in to his car.

Hopefully all of the cowboys out there learn a lesson from George's lack of judgement. It reminds me of something my mom always used to pound in to my head. Sometimes good people get in to bad situations because they are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Remove or keep yourself from the wrong places and your chances of getting into bad situations are reduced dramatically.