1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NOT FOR SALE pre '64 Winchester Model 12 Trap 30

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by flabigpapa, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Outstanding....Ah..shoot it..It's a Target Eraser !! Nobody makes them like that anymore !! Shoot Well..Shoot Often , Bart

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Yea, shoot it. The first shot should only cost a fella about $1,600.

ss

3. 1WoodNut

1WoodNut TS Member

0   0   0

Interested and u have email

4. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

I am fixing to post some additional pics to show the top of the receiver as some people have asked me about that. I should have included them before, sorry about that. I can tell you that when I put this gun together to get pics of it, I was amazed at how good it feels. I thought the stock would be too low or something else. But this gun really fits perfectly (at least for me). I understand how some people say that these guns are very "shootable" just as they are. I am more of an o/u guy, but I have used my 870 trap for doubles and boy that is fun. I bet it would be even better with a gun like this. I just can't bring myself to shoot this particular one because something tells me a gun like this would not come around too often unfired!! But it sure does feel a lot better than my Rem 870 trap.

Steve

5. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

0   0   0

'Tis a beauty.

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Steve, I'd be careful about sending it to someone. It truly appears not to have been shot and obviously not put together often. It is too easy for some person not familiar enough with them to screw it up on you. One bad move and it is scarred forever. Nice to see one NIB like that. Good luck with it.Bob

7. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

Bob,

Thank you for the advice. I may just have to bite the bullet and keep this gun if it doesn't sell. But if I do, I will have to shoot it at some point. It is such a natural pointing/feeling gun, that I would not be able to leave it in the box. But I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Last time I held a gun like this was at my Grandfather's house when I was about 8 years old. Of course, I did not know or appreciate what I was holding in my hands at that time. Why is it that companies seem to manufacture something that is really well liked by everyone, and then they decide to stop making it? Anyway, appreciate your post.

Steve

8. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

Boy,

Here is one Model 12 that I would consider trading my Etchen Special Model 12 for- although I would be inclined too much to spend that $1700.

9. Tom@eel

Tom@eel Member

0   0   0

Steve, sent you email and PM.

10. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

KingRanch

11. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to say I am sorry to everyone who viewed this post. I have recently found out that this gun has in fact been reblued and has been shot before. It does not appear that it has been shot much at all, but either way, these facts need to be pointed out. This comes as a relief to me, because now I can keep the gun to shoot it knowing that I am not altering a gun that I will never come across again. Therefor, I am going to keep the gun. I doubt I would ever find one of these in this condition and of this manufacture. So just letting everyone know that the gun is no longer for sale.

Thanks,

Steve

12. shrek

shrek Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Have fun turning targets into smoke with it!!!!

It is still a dandy even if it has had a little work done to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pre 64 model 12 shotgun for sale

pre 64 model 12 winchester for sale

pre 64 winchester model 12 sales

pre 64 winchester model 12 trap for sale

winchester model 12 pre 64 trap for sale

winchester model 12 trap gun pre 64