1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NOT ENOUGH TIME IN A DAY!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by senior smoke, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

HELLO:
    when i first started shooting in the early 70's i could spend all day at the gun club shooting and socializing. i seemed to be able to get all my household chores done before the weekend was over. i now wonder what has happened? I get up at 5:30am prepare to get ready for work. by the time i get home at night, fix this and that it is then time to go to bed. i feel like i am in that movie with bill murray ground hog day, where every day is the same. lately i am lucky if i even get to the gun club to shoot and run to do other things. i am married, have 2 adult children, have 3 grandchildren. do any of you feel like there is not enough time in the day to get all your chores done, fulfill commitments, and still have enough time to shoot and socialize at the club? do any of you have the same problem?
    steve balistreri

2. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Time to retire Steve.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Steve maybe just maybe you are moving slower? ;}

4. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

You spend so much time thinking up threads to put on this site that I'm not surprised you lack time for anything else.

5. senior smoke

i am getting slower, and booger blue- i think you are correct!!!
    steve

6. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Steve,

I wasn't being critical of your time on the site. It's a great place to be and I enjoy your threads.

Booger

7. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Steve--I too enjoy your posts.
    I am 60 and have five grand kids and a wife of 40 years the last day of this month. (Even though she says she's 39)
    About that stuff around the house, let it go and go to the gun club. The house may fall apart but it will hold until me and you are gone. The kids will fix it up for the estate sale. I will not let my tombstone read "He loved to shoot trap----Wonder why he did'nt??

Oh and by the way. I sang in a gospel quartet for years and I made the guys promise that at my funeral they would sing "Open My Eyes That I May See" and if there was no response, sing "May the Lower Lights Be Burning"!!!

8. senior smoke

jim porter- i will be taking your advice.
    steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.