1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

not enough targets

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Texas Yankee, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texas Yankee

Texas Yankee Member

Last year I shot the Southwest Grand and did not have enouth targets so I shot B class singles and duobles and had to move back to the 23 yard line for caps. I may not have enough targets again this year but I am now in the Vet. class. I shoot from the 20 yard line when I have the targets where will I shoot from this year at the Southwest Grand?

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Page 13 of the program (link above):

5) Shooters who do not have a total of 1000 16 yard targets registered with the ATA in the current and previous year shall be placed in Class B or higher at the discretion of the Classification Committee.

6) Shooters who do not have a total of 1,000 doubles targets registered with theATA in the current and previous year shall be placed in Class B or higher at the discretion of the Classification Committee.

7) Assigned yardage applies during this tournament. Shooters not meeting target requirements will be assigned yardage or their handicap card yardage whichever is greater.Target requirements are at least a total of 1000 handicap targets registered with the ATA in the current and previous year. Assigned yardage for Junior, Junior Gold and adult males is 23 yards.Assigned yardage for Lady I, Lady II, Sub-Jr., Sub-Vet,Vet and Sr.Vet. Shooters shall be 20 yards. Known ability may also be applied by the Classification Committee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.