1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Not all Democrats support Obama!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Old Cowboy, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

The Democratic party has changed John Daniels. The left wing of the party gained control 40 years ago.........ya'll were just too busy walking around with your head you know where to notice.

John C. Saubak

2. RAScott

RAScott Member

Party aside dem or republican, doesnt really matter, the fact that we elected the most inexperianced person for the job is beyond mine and many's belief.
    We are in allot more danger than we were 3 days ago and it is going to get allot worse.

I am more republican, I believe in capotalizm,I believe that we need to be accountable for our own actions. And all of these values are slipping away and there appears to be nothing we can do about it because the left wing , is manufacturing votes in the way that they let in illeagal immigration and using welfare as a crutch to stabalize the voting base and it makes "ME SICK" .
    Bob Scott

3. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Well written John. keep your values and don't worry about the party, as my Mom says I'll be a Zell Miller democrat if I have to choose.

4. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

I bet we all would be shocked if we new how many Republicans voted for Obama.

I am a Democrat,I did not vote for him and will (NEVER) vote for him.

Any of you remember the old black and white films?
    A Fine Mess you got us into now Ollie.

Bocephas

5. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Rick,there is an old saying.Take a country boy to town and show him the bright lights and give him a lot of money.He will turn into a Republican every time.

I ain't been to town yet.To tell you the truth.I don't think it matters anymore.

They are all crooks.When a country is big enough to give you everything.It's also big enough to take everything.That is where we are headed today.

bocephas

6. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

If you "Rebels" would just get over the election of 1860 you might actually be able to see the world as it really IS.

John C. Saubak

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

What was it Reagan said, I didn't leave the Democratic Party, it left me. Your dad is like my dad. He has no idea the radicals he is electing or has tuned out their faults because of his own self-interests. I always suspect the latter.

8. RAScott

RAScott Member

When I was younger I thought that the democrats were for the working man and thet was how my dad taught us. Then as I grew up it all changed. The democrat party has been hijacked by left wing nuts.

Those are the ones that get all the publicity. And it is way too radical. from Gutting the military to gay rights, to guncontrol, obotion They are making it more dangerous then they want to take away your rights to protect yourself and your family.
    Soon its gonna be the fat police because the goverment will be running healthcare soon. WTF is going on here? things are so out of control, its crazy.

9. midalake

midalake Banned User Banned

Not all people who shoot ATA, agree's with the ATA............

GS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.